Chapter 11

Caroline watched as Byron moved about the cabin as he collected the materials for their lesson. She softly chuckled to herself as she watched his brow wrinkled as he looked about the room. She couldn't help but noticed that he was handsome.

Byron did a double take to her smiling expression, his own smile spread across his lips, "You're amused?"

Caroline shyly looked at her hands that were resting on the table, "No, not at all. Just eager to learn."

Byron continued to smile as he sat next to her, "Alright then. Here is a children's book that I learned from when I was a young boy. First we start off with our individual letters."

Her eyebrows peeked up as her eyes followed the movement of his hand. Caroline shyly smiled as she took the pen from him and placed it in her hand. She couldn't but noticed how close he had scooted next to her to watch. When she was practicing letter G in cursive, she sighed as she was having difficulty.

She blushed as Byron took her hand in his and guided her motions, "See, simple. Let's try it again. " She held her breath as he gently guided her hand again but noticed that he had placed his other on the side of her waist.  As she was writing the letter, he gently released the hand that was guiding her but kept the other securely around her.

Caroline turned and smiled a proud smile to him when she finished writing the difficult letter. Her smile slowly disappeared when she noticed him looking at her lips.

Byron gently leaned in and kissed her softly. Caroline closed her eyes from the soft sensation. When he pulled away as he stroked her cheek, he found her looking puzzled, "What's the matter?"

She bit her lip and wrinkled her brow, "Did I.." He showed eagerness for her question, "Did I do that correctly?"

He chuckled, "Your letter?"

She slowly shook her head with worry, "No.. Did I kiss you properly?"

Byron continued to stroke her cheek with questionable eyes, "I.. was that your first?"

The look of worry grew on her sweet face, "Yes.."

Byron's chest heaved with lust as he leaned in and spoke against her lips, "Yes, but let's make sure I kissed you properly."

Caroline breathed in his kiss as he pressed hard against her full lips. She slightly whimpered as he pulled her to him by her waist. When he heard her muffled cry he reluctantly released her for air. "I'm sorry. I didn't hurt you did I?"

She shyly looked down as he studied her, "No sir."

He started to lean again but stopped as he watched her press her eyes closed, "What is wrong?"

Caroline kept her gaze forward, "I thought you were teaching me?"

Byron smirked as he studied her shyness, "I am. Shall we continue?"

As Caroline tried to concentrate, worry eased into her mind, "Will I still have to bunk with him? Does he expect more since I let him kiss me?"

After an hour of Byron instructions, he reluctantly left her to practice on her own. While on deck, his mind was constantly going back to his cabin.

******************
After a pleasant meal, Carolines nerves were making her stomach do summersaults. She tried to pretend that she was asleep when he came in, but he could tell otherwise, "Caroline?"

She peeked her eyes open to him, "Yes?"

"Can you please slide over? Your taking up most of my side."

Caroline gulped as she slid over to her side and watched as he climbed in. She waited for him to make his move but he just laid there in silence and studied her features. She bit her lip and sighed, "Are you not tired?"

Byron eased a sneaky smile across his lips, "No, why do you ask?" Caroline tried to think of a innocence answer but was interrupted by him, "I hope your not getting any crazy ideas. Just because I kissed you, doesn't mean you can take advantage of me."

She chuckled and shook her head as she turned away, "Please forgive my impure thoughts. I will try to control myself throughout the night."

Byron turned to her and pulled her back close to him, "I'm not going to try anything. I just want to hold you."

Caroline looked over her shoulder to his lustful eyes. She pressed her closed as he leaned in and kissed her for a few seconds and pulled his lips away. He whispered against them, "Goodnight."

She turned her face back away and sighed with a smile, "Goodnight."
******************

Did you like the chapter?

Do you think Byron is good enough for Caroline?