The Impossible Astronaut Pt. 2

They all go back to the diner.

"You got 3, I was 2, Mister Delaware was 4," River says.

"So?"

"So, where's 1?" they look to the Doctor.

"I don't have it" he whispers.

"What, you think she invited someone else?" Rory asks.

"Well, she must have. She planned all of this, to the last detail, and all without the Doctor knowing" River says.

"Will you two shut up? It doesn't matter" Amy says.

"She was up to something."

"She's dead."

"Space, 1969. What did she mean?"

"You're still talking, but it doesn't matter."

"Hey, it mattered to her," Rory says.

"So, it matters to us," River says.

"She's dead."

"But she still needs us. I know. Amy, I know. But right now, we have to focus" the Doctor says.

"Look" another blue envelope on a table near the back "excuse me, who was sitting over there?" Rory asks.

"Some girl."

"{Y/N} knew she was going to her death, so she sent out messages. When you know it's the end, who do you call?" River asks.

"Er, your friends. People you trust" Rory says.

"Number 1. Who did {Y/N} trust the most?"

"The Doctor?"

"Yes, but no..." a person who comes out of the restroom, and points smiling "this is cold. Even by your standards, this is cold" River says.

"Or hello, as people used to say" {Y/N} says chewing on the straw.

"{Y/N}?" Amy asks.

"I just popped out to get my special straw. It adds more fizz" {Y/N} says.

"You're ok. How can you be ok?" Amy and {Y/N} start circling each other.

"Hey, of course, I'm ok. I'm always ok. I'm the Queen of Ok. Oh, that's a rubbish title. Forget that title" {Y/N} hugs Amy, "Rory the Roman! That's a good title. Hello, Rory" she hugs Rory "Hello Doctor, love" she hugs the Doctor "Ah, and Doctor River Song. Oh, you bad, bad girl. What trouble have you got for me this time?" River and {Y/N} look at each other for a moment until River slaps {Y/N}, hard "ow! Ok. I'm assuming that's for something I haven't done yet."

"Yes, it is."

"Good. Looking forward to it."

"I don't understand. How can you be here?" Rory asks poking her side, she squirms.

"I was invited. Date, map reference. Same as you lot, I assume, otherwise it's a hell of a coincidence" {Y/N} says.

"River, what's going on?"

"Amy, ask her what age she is," River says.

"That's a bit personal" {Y/N} says.

"Tell her. Tell her what age you are" River says.

"Nine hundred and eight" {Y/N} says.

"Yeah, but you said you were..." Amy says.

"So where does that leave us, huh? Jim the fish? Have we done Jim the fish yet?" River asks.

"Who's Jim the fish?" {Y/N} asks laughing a little, the Doctor looks at her and also pokes her "what are you looking at? And quit poking me."

"I don't understand," Amy says.