Space - Time Pt. 1 & 2

Part One -Space

The Doctor whistling whilst working underneath the TARDIS console, {Y/N} sits on the chair reading.

"Hey," Amy says.

"Hey" the two Time Lords reply not looking at her, she huff, rips {y/N} book out of her hands and pulls the Doctor from out from underneath the console, {Y/N} gasps.

"Listen. Can we talk?"

"Rory!" the Doctor shouts.

"Stop. Shut up. I've just got a question, that's all" Amy says.

"You okay up there?" Rory asks from under the glass floor.

"Yeah, fine, no problem" {Y/N} says.

"What are you doing?" Amy asks.

"Helping the Doctor. It's humming. Is that ok?" Rory asks.

"Yeah, it's fine. We're just entering conceptual space. Imagine a banana, or anything curved. Actually, don't. It's not curved or like a banana. Forget the banana!" the Doctor says.

"Er, is he helping you fly the TARDIS?"

"Attach thermo-couplings two, seven and eleven, like we showed you" {Y/N} says as the Doctor gets up, the two start working at the console.

"How come he gets to have a go? You never let me have a go" Amy says.

"Er, Doctor, {Y/N}, don't. Seriously. I let her drive my car once" Rory says.

"Yeah, to the end of the road."

"According to Amy, there was an unexpected house."

"He's jealous because I passed my test first time."

"You cheated. You wore a skirt."

"I didn't wear a skirt."

"Well., luck would have worked too" the Doctor and {Y/N} look at each other.

"No, no, I did wear a skirt. But it was any old skirt."

"Have you seen Amy drive, Doctor? {Y/N}?"

"No" the two Time Lords reply running around the console.

"Neither did her driving examiner."

"Actually, it was this one. It was this skirt" Amy says, the TARDIS tilts and goes dark everyone is silent for a moment.

"What was that?" Amy asks.

"Rory? Did you drop a thermo-coupling?" {Y/N} asks.

"Sorry."

"Argh. How did you do that? I told you, don't drop them. I specifically mentioned not dropping..." the Doctor is cut off by Amy.

"It was my fault."

"Of course, it wasn't your fault" {Y/N} says.

"It kind of was her fault."

"How could it be her fault?" the Doctor asks.

"Because it was my skirt and my husband and your glass floor," Amy says, the Doctor looks down at Rory then back at Amy.

"Oh, Rory," he says shaking his head.

"Sorry."

"Well, we've landed. Emergency materialisation. Should be fine. Should have dropped off in the safest spot available" {Y/N} says as she brings the power back online "oh my" they walk forward to the railing to look at another TARDIS.

"Doctor, {Y/N}, what's happened?" Amy asks.

"Safest spot available. The TARDIS has materialised inside itself" the Doctor says as he and {Y/N} start to move towards it.