Chapter 10: Music Classes

Woa, I updated this book??? Sorry for the delays, I've been at a loss for what to type. But then I was listening to Bye-Bye Yesterday and... This happened. Lmao, sorry for the weird half crossover. If you don't ship Karmagisa you can leave thanksssssss. Jk, but I did write a Karmagisa scene soooooo, sorry.

See Ya :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  That night, I had failed to sleep. I could hear Haruhi crying softly for an hour before she seemed to have fallen asleep, however my mind wouldn't rest. I kept remembering that bloody figure, that horrid hospital room, that color. I can't help but dread the color white. When our alarm went off, Haruhi got up to turn it off before coming to wake me up. I still had yet to sleep, so I just turned over, smiled at her, and began to get ready. I grabbed my guitar, my sheet music, and my water bottle. I ate a bit of toast so Haruhi wouldn't worry, and we headed off for school. At the door, we split up, me going toward the art classrooms and her toward our normal class. When I found the class specified on the paper I had been given on my first day, I was four minutes late. I open the door to find two people sitting on stools with one extra stool next to the one in the student uniform. They were both holding guitars, tuning them. I clear my throat and introduce myself, "H-Hello. I apologize for being late, I had trouble finding the room. I'm Fujioka Chisa." I smiled slightly and both of the males turn to face me. "Ah," The one I assume to be the teacher calls out, "You must be our scholar. I understand you've been sick recently? Well, in any case, come sit, we were just tuning." The blue haired man patted the stool beside the student. His hair was a navy blue, so dark it could be mistaken for black. The student, however, had very light blue hair. His hair was fairly long and tied up in pigtails. He turned to look at me with a gentle smile. The teacher's guitar was a plain white colour, while the student's was scarlet with blue flowers painted on it. I pull out my rather plain looking guitar. It is a dark wood with paint splatters all over it in blue, purple, and red. I was seven when I got it and I wanted to decorate it, so Dad bought a few cheap paints and let me and Haruhi go at it. I tuned my guitar, which didn't require much as for the most part I try to keep it tuned. I haven't used it in a while, but every once in a while Haruhi would bring it to the hospital for me to play for her. When all three of us were done tuning, we did introductions. "Hello," Started the dark-haired teacher, "I'm Haruka Natsuki. You can call me Haru or Haruka; whatever you feel comfortable with." I nod and smile. "Ah, I'm Nagisa Shiota, nice to meet you Fujioka-san," Nagisa, the student, greeted formally. I nod and respond, "Nice to meet you too. As I stated earlier, I'm Chisa Fujioka. You can call me Chisa. Again, I'm sorry for not being able to attend until now. As you heard, I've been sick lately." Nagisa's face contorted with worry as he asked, "Are you alright now?" My smile falters, "I suppose you could say that. I have a weak immune system, so it probably won't be long till I'm hospitalized again." Nagisa frowns but Haruka interrupts, "We should get going with class then! For the most part we will be working on a duet for you to perform in front of family and friends at the end of the semester. As I'm sure you can tell, this is a bit of a special class. It's for our especially promising musically talented students, possible future idols even!" Haruka seems more excited than the both of me and Nagisa combined. I laugh a bit as he goes to grab the sheet music. "Sorry," He calls as he walks back, "I couldn't find it without any lyrics. Only the high part has lyrics though." I nod and ask for the high part. I recognize the song as Yonjuunana and quietly sing the opening, "Called to me far away, a girl much younger than the "me" of today. Dream it almost every night, and when I wake, still can't get away. Sure, I know it's always said that every tear will help me face what's ahead. But I think that's all a lie and it'll tear you up instead." Both boys stare at me with wide eyes and I rub my neck a bit embarrassed. "S-Sorry. I used to sing this song a lot when I was little," I stutter. "You can sing too for the concert!" Haruka exclaims with stars in his eyes. I chuckle and nod. Nagisa looked at me with a nervous smile, like he was sorry for Haruka's behaviour. I smile back. For the remainder of the day we learned the cords, me occasionally chiming in with the lyrics. When the bell rang for classes to end, we heard a knock on the door, followed by a red-haired boy entering the room. "Nagisa~," The boy calls, "Let's go. Sugino and Maehara are waiting for us." Suddenly an out of breath Haruhi bursts through the door. "S-Sorry I'm late. I couldn't find the classroom," She pants. The red-haired boy snickered a bit, causing Nagisa to scold slightly, "Don't be mean Karma." I packed up my guitar, occasionally glancing at my sister and the boy named Karma. Nagisa finished packing up first and moved to stand next to the redhead. Karma leaned down and pecked Nagisa's lips before they both waved goodbye. I soon finished packing up as well and joined my sister in walking toward the club room. I paused as we passed the main door, about to turn and tell Haruhi I was going home when she pulled me along in the direction of the club room. "H-Haruhi! You know I don't wan-" I protest but Haruhi cuts me off, "Stop being so afraid of getting close to people. I don't care if you think you're going to die," I chimed, "Know," before she shook it off and continued, "You are not leaving me yet. Not with these boys. I might just die if you do." As she finishes ranting, she throws the music room doors open, storming past the bright light and rose petals.