Chapter 4: Always Sick

I need to slow down. I'll I ever do is write. I should probably get up. I should probably drink water. I haven't done that in a while. Oh well. I'll be fine. Have a good day.

See ya :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up extra early, knowing if I didn't Haruhi would fuss over me going alone. I smile at the thought. She was always like a baby sister to me, even though we're twins. I pulled out a plastic water bottle and filled it up with ice and water. I left the house just as Haruhi woke up. I made my way to the bus stop, my simple loose white dress swaying in the wind. I waited for only a few minutes until the bus came. I got on and sat in the very back. I pulled out my phone and texted Haruhi, "Just got on the bus and I'm feeling fine ;p" She responded with "K" shortly after and I looked out the window for the remainder of the trip. When the bus pulled up to the hospital, I hopped out and quickly walked in. "Hi, I'm here for a checkup with Dr. Saki," I greeted the woman at the front desk, Akira I think. "Hello, Chisa. She's in surgery right now but she should be out soon," She smiled as she responded. I thanked her and sat in one of the chairs nearby. I pulled my water bottle out and took a sip, waiting for Dr. Saki. After a few minutes, I heard her familiar voice call my name. I looked up and saw her standing in a doorway nearby. I stood up and followed her. That's when I remembered I needed to let Haruhi know I got here safe. I quickly sent her a text as we entered one of the small exam rooms. "Where's Haruhi? I didn't see her in the waiting room," Dr. Saki questioned. "She's at school. I told her I'd be fine coming on my own," I reply, my voice still quiet. She smiles and nods before beginning the checkup.

*Time skip cause Author-Chan don't wanna write this part (=^-ω-^=)*

I waved behind me at Akira as I left the hospital. I took another drink from my almost empty water bottle and ran (lightly jogged) to the bus stop. I got there just in time for my bus and quickly hopped on, sitting in the back again. I texted Haruhi again and told her I was gonna go to the club today. She freaked out and said I should stay home but I had already made up my mind. By the time I got there, club hours had just started, so I quickly made my way to music room 3. I opened the door a little bit, trying to avoid setting off the blinding light and rose petals. I managed to sneak inside without being blinded and Hikaru and Kaoru immediately dragged me to their group. They stood on each side of me and questioned in sync, "Where were you during class?" Kaoru continued, "Haruhi looked anxious and kept looking at her phone," Hikaru added, "Does it have to do with that phone call yesterday?" At this point, the rest of the club was listening as well. Thankfully, Haruhi came to the rescue and pulled me away saying, "Leave her alone." We sat on the couch in front of her guests and they also asked where I was. Haruhi tried to direct the conversation elsewhere but I answered their questions anyway, "I was at the hospital for a checkup. It's not important, I just get sick a lot. Why don't you talk to my brother? He is the reason you're here after all." They nodded with wide eyes, probably surprised by my soft voice. The club went on as usual (I assume it's usual, it's only my third day) and toward the end, I glanced over at Kyoya. There was a girl with blond hair sitting in front of him. She seemed slightly upset and I assumed it was because Kyoya was paying more attention to his death- notebook. I turn back to Haruhi just as the girls say goodbye and pack up to leave. As soon as the girls left, the club (excluding Kyoya who was observing from a distance) crowded around us and began interrogating me. Haruhi tried to stop them but I shook my head and whispered, "They have the right to know. It's not a secret or anything." She sighed and shouted at the boys, "Shut up! She'll answer your questions one at a time! Tamaki-Senpai, you first." He nodded and asked, "What phone call were the twins talking about?" "Yesterday, Haruhi called the hospital to schedule a checkup with my doctor," I look to Kaoru, "What about you? What's your question?" "Is that where you were all day? The hospital?" I nod in response and look at Kaoru. He asks, "Are you okay?" I smile softly at his concern and nod again. "Do you want some cake?" I turn to the lolita boy who was smiling and hold out a plate with strawberry cake on it. I smile apologetically as I tell him, "I'm not a fan of sweets, sorry. I'm not all that hungry either." I then look up to Mori-Senpai and ask, "Do you have a question?" He shakes his head no and I smile before walking to where Kyoya was sitting and asked him the same thing. "Why were you hospitalized at the beginning of the year? Your file didn't say," Kyoya questioned. Haruhi was pissed that he looked into my file, but I just smiled and replied, "Immune system failure. I caught a cold virus. It happens all the time." He nodded and looked sort of concerned. I turned back to the rest of the club to see Tamaki crying in the corner, Hikaru looking at the wall seemingly distressed, Kaoru hiding from Haruhi, a fuming Haruhi, Hani-Senpai happily eating cake, and Mori-Senpai supervising Hani. I went to calm my sister and drag her out but as I was leading her out, I stumbled and fell forward, pushing Haruhi along with me. Tamaki caught Haruhi and Kyoya caught me. I blushed as he helped me stand and regain my balance before I rushed out, Haruhi close behind.