Chapter 1: She Has a Sister?

Hello! I finished the first chapter! I hope you enjoy it ;p

See ya :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flick my long brown hair over my shoulder as I stiffly follow my twin sister to our class. I started the school year a bit late due to my consistently poor health but I had heard a lot about her friends. She was apparently forced into a host club that she enjoyed being in but pretended to hate. The twins were supposedly in our class. My back was straight as it usually was however, I was more tense than usual. I got into Ouran on a music scholarship, unlike my brilliant sister. On my back was a guitar case and a backpack holding nothing but textbooks and sheet music. When we arrived at class 1-A, the teacher nodded and cleared her throat to get the noisy classes attention. "Everybody, this is Chisa Fujioka. She is joining us late due to poor health but I hope you will welcome her," She states, seemingly rather annoyed. A large group of what I assume to be club fan girls crowd us and bombard us with questions. Eventually, Haruhi managed to get them all to calm down and give us space. I was half holding my breath and internally panicking due to my social anxiety when two ginger twins approach us, asking in sync, "Haruhi, you have a sister? Why didn't we know?" Haruhi sweat dropped and said, "If I told you, you'd all break into my house trying to find her. Even though she wouldn't be there." She said the last part under her breath so they (hopefully) didn't hear. I bowed stiffly and attempted to walk away in order to take an empty seat by the window but each of the twins leaned on one of my shoulders and introduced themselves. Hikaru was on my right and Kaoru was on my left. I tensed even more (if that's possible) and held my breath completely. My (barely) younger sister seemed to notice and yelled, "Leave her alone! You're scaring her!" before flinging them off and placing me in a seat between the window and her. I smiled slightly at her and let out a shallow breath. Class went by boringly and all I really did was play with my waist length hair and the strings on my red and purple hoodie. I looked over to see Haruhi's brown eyes focused determinedly ahead as she scribbled down a ton of notes. I looked down to my own paper to see sketches and a few random bars from various songs. I thought of dad's matching chestnut eyes and then of my own blue eyes. I always assumed they were like moms but I really didn't know. She died when we were only five and no matter how hard I try to remember her face, I can't. I lower my head further and a few strands of hair fell in front of my eyes, hiding the ocean orbs. After a long while, class ended and it was time to head to lunch. The twins tried to drag us to the club room to eat but Haruhi ignored them mumbling something about wanting to protect me as long as she could. We sat at a table in the corner of the cafe and Haruhi took my hoodie in an attempt to hide her face. I was wearing a dull gray t-shirt underneath the hoodie. Unfortunately, I look so much like my twin that a group of overactive boys I assumed to be the host club approached anyway. When I saw the twins my suspicions were confirmed. Haruhi sighed and gave me my hoodie back. The leader of the group, Tamaki I think, was freaking out and Haruhi was holding him back in an attempt to spare my frail body from his torturous hugs. Finally, I found my voice and quietly said, "T-Tamaki-Senpai..? I-I'm Ch-Chisa Fu-Fujioka. It's nice to me-meet you. I'm afraid I cannot hug you, however, due to my poor health." Everyone calmed down at my soft words and Tamaki began bawling while apologizing furiously. The black haired one with glasses spoke up, "Hello Ms. Chisa. I am Kyoya Ootori. The tall one is Mori-Senpai and the short one is Hani-senpai. I believe you already know the other three." I nod and stand stating simply, "I need to use the restroom." The boys and my sister nodded, allowing me to leave the cafe. After wandering for a bit, I managed to find nearby bathrooms. I stumbled in just as I had a coughing fit, barely managing to lock the door behind me. When I finally stopped coughing, I pulled my hand away from my face and saw it covered in blood. I attempted to stabilize my breathing as I washed my hand. When I was finished, I dug around in my pockets for my meds as I thought over everything I had eaten and drink. I ate a piece of toast for breakfast and drank a glass of apple juice. I sighed as I remembered my doctor reminding me over and over again to drink water. I heard a knock on the door and my sister's worried voice call, "Chisa? Are you alright?" I throw the small blue pill I had finally dug out of my pockets into my mouth before opening the door and smiling slightly at Haruhi. I noticed the rest of the host club nearby whispering about. I leaned towards Haruhi and whispered in her ear, "I haven't drunk any water today. Do you have any cash to buy a water bottle from the cafe?" She glanced worriedly at me and responded, "I'm sorry, I don't carry cash with me to school. Why didn't you bring your water bottle with you? You know Dr. Saki is going to be upset." I nod and look over as Tamaki-Senpai shouts, "You need money? I'll buy you whatever you need! It was water, right? I'll be right back!" With that, he runs in the direction of the cafe. Haruhi sighs, "Oh well, I guess we should be thankful. Kyoya-Senpai, could I take the day off to walk my sister home?" My eyes widen and I shake my head, speaking as loud as I could manage, which wasn't much more than a whisper-shout, "N-No! I'll just h-hang out at the club with you. I'll have to eventually anyw-way." Haruhi sighs for what seems like the thousandth time today before reluctantly agreeing and asking Kyoya if I could just sit with her and her guests. He also reluctantly agreed just as Tamaki came running back with a bottle of water. "A-Arigato Senpai," I bow to him as I open the bottle and take a few sips. "No problem my dear daughter," He responded. I giggled lightly at his antics. We talked a bit before the bell rang and we went back to class.