Chapter 2: Dance..?

Hey! I wrote this chapter on a kinda depressing day so, it's not the happiest. Sorry. It's a bit shorter but I like where I left it off. Have a nice day dear reader. And don't forget, You're Beautiful. No matter who you are, where you are, You look Beautiful.

See ya.. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class passed rather boringly as it had before lunch with me writing the lyrics to a song I had written when I was young. It was just after the 4th time I was hospitalized for complete immune system failure, resulting in me catching the flu. It was the 4th time I survived. At that point, I thought I was invincible. That's why I wrote the song. I think I was 5, so mom had just died as well. Maybe it was just after I was released that she died. Now, I'm hospitalized for my various illnesses at least 5 times a year. When the bell finally rang, I packed up the few things I had and walked with Haruhi to the club room. Music Room 3. I made a mental note of the location. When we entered, I was blinded by a bright light and rose petals. I coughed and sneezed due to my allergies before looking up and seeing the hosts bickering amongst themselves. I noticed Kyoya was working silently with a blank expression when he noticed us and smiled. Haruhi waved and sighed (again). I followed her to a table with two couches on either side. Tamaki exclaimed that we would be having a formal dance soon. Haruhi did NOT want to go but Kyoya told her it was required. "And we'd love it if you could make it as well Miss Chisa," Kyoya adds. I whisper to Haruhi, "Tell them we'll see how I feel. After all, such large gatherings could trigger a panic attack." She nods and tells the hosts, "It's unlikely she'll go, she has social anxiety. I nod and smile sadly. Kyoya counters, "If it would make you feel better, each host could take shifts staying with you so you're never truly alone?" He sounded sort of hopeful as he proposed the idea. Haruhi glanced at me worriedly but I nodded anyway. Tamaki then began designing the shift rotations. I would spend the most time with Haruhi and Kyoya, seeing as Haruhi is my sister and Kyoya has the least amount of customers. A few minutes later, club hours start and I take a seat next to my sister. As her customers sit in front of us, the first thing they ask is who I am and if it's true I'm Haruhi's sister. Haruhi introduces me and they bombard me with questions. I grab her arm tightly in fear, unsure of what to say. Haruhi understands and informs her guests, "My sister is feeling unwell and cannot speak right now. I'm sorry, but could we talk about you? After all, you're all so beautiful today!" They all squeal and blush as they start ranting about their own days. I send a small 'Thank You' smile to Haruhi as she talks to the happy girls.

*Time skip brought to you by magic rainbow cats =^● ⋏ ●^=*

The next day, Haruhi was taking dance lessons with one of her newer customers. Tamaki was sulking and I could tell he wanted to dance with Haruhi. I smiled at his childish crush and felt a pang in my heart knowing I probably won't live long enough to get married and have children. I smile drops and I look to the ground trying to get the thought out of my mind. Hey, are you alright?" Hikaru's voice startles me but I look up and smile anyway. "I'm fine just, I was thinking about how I never got to have a childish crush like the other girls. I was always out sick and never really got to talk to anyone or make any friends. I guess I'm kinda jealous. I was forced to grow up so fast," My voice was strained as I tried to speak louder than usual. Hikaru smiled and replied, "Well you have friends now. Why not develop a crush now?" I giggled but inside I was holding in sobs. I can't do that. I don't want to get close to someone only to die and leave them behind. My worst fear was to get close to someone. It hurts me enough to know I'll have to leave Dad and Haruhi. And soon.