Chapter 9: Karaoke

Hah? Wot's this? An update? In LESS THAN 3 MONTHS AFTER THE LAST ONE? ISA MIRACLE! In all seriousness though, this is a semi-depressing chapter and like 70% of it is the lyrics to the song. Haha, sorry if I'm too depressing for y'all, hope ya like it.

DON'T PLAY THE MUSIC UNTIL I TELL YOU TO

See ya :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently, Kyoya was also picking up Haruhi and Tamaki. Haruhi stared at me for a long moment before climbing in next to me and embracing me. "I thought you weren't coming," She whispered, a slight hint of worry in her tone. I shook my head, unwilling to speak at the moment. When Tamaki saw me, he tackled me, screaming about his, "Precious daughter" before being ripped away by Haruhi who was still convinced I was a fragile piece of glass. Tamaki was still chibi crying when we arrived at the karaoke bar that the Ootori rented out for us. The twins and Hani and Mori-senpai seemed slightly confused by my arrival, even Mori-Senpai had a shocked look on his face. "Chi-Chan!" I was tackled again by the outrageously short 3rd year. Haruhi freaks out but I brush her off and move Hani-Senpai to the side where Mori-senpai stands. "Chi-Chan! You came back!" The short boy shouted. I stood up and breathed, "Momentarily." I walked into the karaoke bar, ignoring the confused and slightly worried glances boring into the back of my head. Everyone followed behind me, Haruhi speed walking to catch up with me. She walked beside me, gazing worriedly at my stoic face. My eyes were irritated from the lack of sleep in the past couple days. I've always had trouble sleeping int he hospital tho, so it came as no surprise to me this time. I stop in front of the reception desk and wait for Kyoya to talk to the lady before we all follow him to a large private room he rented for the club. I was surprised that he hadn't invited the guests. "Alright!" Tamaki announced dramatically while posing with his finger pointing toward the roof, "Since we are all here, everyone has to sing! No exceptions!" As Haruhi was about to protest I just shook my head. I may as well sing for them. Even though Haruhi had kept me up on homework and everything while I was out, I didn't doubt that I would be kicked out soon. I was there on a music scholarship and had yet to be able to go to music. They had my schedule set up so that on Fridays I would have the whole day dedicated to music classes while every other day I would have all academics. Tomorrow is Friday and my first day back, so there's that at least. I looked at Kyoya and for a second I think he glanced back at me. Then I made up my mind. While Tamaki was ranting about who would go first, I looked through the songbook and found the song I was looking for. "K-Kyoya-senpai?" I called out hesitantly. "Yes?" His tone was genuinely curious. I hesitated once more before deciding, "Will you sing with me?" His face, as well as the others' faces turned to ones of pure shock. I guess I spoke louder than I meant to. I blushed slightly but looked at Kyoya expectantly. "Why not," He replied with a smirk. I smiled and set the song. Drop Pop Candy. I used to make Haruhi sing it with me because I can't sing low enough for the guy's part. The song started and a smile lifted my face temporarily as I sang.

(PLAY MUSIC NOW)

Underlined is Chisa

Italics is Kyoya

Bold is both

Umbrella at your side, it's raining but you close it tight

"And how are you?" purred a cat just passing through

Those heels that you like are soaking, but is that alright?

Let out a sigh for another day the same as the last

Come on let's try, dye it blue and change it up from the past

Reflecting up from a puddle but then gone in a flash