A Christmas Carol Pt. 5

{A/N; Ha this always happens -Smh- but this is Pt. 5 of this ep. Sorry XD}

---

"Best Christmas Eve ever."

"Ah. Till the next one," the Doctor says.

"I look forward to it. Now I'd like to say goodnight to Kazran" Abigail says.

"Of course, yes. Well, on you go. Oh. Oh. Yes. Right. Sorry. we'll, er, we'll go, then. Good night" the Doctor says he looks to Kazran "good luck. Night. Good night" he backs into another cryochamber "sorry" Kazran goes after him and {Y/N}.

"{Y/N}. I, er, I think she's going to kiss me" Kazran says.

"Yeah, I think you're right" {Y/N} says.

"I've never kissed anyone before. What do I do?" {Y/N} goes to reply but the Doctor starts talking.

"Well, try and be all nervous and rubbish and a bit shaky," the Doctor says.

"Why?"

"Because you're going to be like that anyway. Might as well make it part of the plan, then it'll feel on purpose. Off you go, then."

"What, now? I kiss her now?"

"Kazran, trust me. It's this or go to your room and design a new kind of screwdriver. Don't make my mistakes. Now, go" Kazran returns to Abigail, who pulls him to her and kisses him, In the future, Sardick looks at pictures of them both in front of the Statue of Liberty, Uluru, Sydney Opera House, Empire State Building, Eiffel Tower. One says California 1952 on the back. The four are in front of the Hollywood sign.

*Hollywood 1952*

A party is going on out of sight. Kazran comes to find his love, who is alone by the swimming pool.

"Abigail, are you coming back? The Doctor is going to do a duet with Frank. Abigail? What's wrong?"

"I have something to tell you."

"A bad thing?"

"A very bad thing."

"What is it?"

"The truth" the Doctor and {Y/N} appear from behind a tree as Abigail and Kazran are kissing. The Doctor has lipstick on his face, {Y/N} is laughing.

"Guys, we've really got to go quite quickly. I just accidentally got engaged to Marilyn Monroe. How do you keep going like that? Do you breathe out your ears? Hello? Sorry. Hello? Guys, she's phoned a chapel. There's a car outside. This is happening now" the Doctor says, {Y/N} places her hands on her side still laughing.

"Would you stop laughing? Why aren't you concerned about this in any way?" {Y/N} continues to laugh.

"Yoo-hoo!"

"Yoo-hoo. Right. Fine. Thank you. I'll just go and get married then, shall I? See how you like that. Marilyn? Get your coat!" the Doctor drags the laughing {Y/N} away while Kazran and Abigail end their kiss.

"What are we going to do?"

"There is nothing to be done."

*Cryovault*

"Good night, Abigail."

"Good night, Kazran" Kazran seals Abigail in her cryochamber.

"There we go. Another day, another Christmas Eve. We'll see you in a minute, eh? I mean, a year."

"Doctor? Listen, why don't we leave it?"

"Sorry, leave what?" the Doctor asks.

"Oh, you know, this. Every Christmas Eve. It's getting a bit old."

"Old?"