20 | GIRLS DAY OUT&PARTY🍾

Taera POV

I woke up by the alarm that I've set around 5 in the morning.I quickly walked to the bathroom and do my morning routine.After I have done,I walked out from my room and went to the gym room which is downstairs.

I walked in the gym and do my workout.Now my weight is like 41kg.I ran on the trackmill and after that I get some rest and continue with my yoga.

After 1 hour in the gym room,I went to the kitchen to get some drink and then went upstairs to my room to fresh up and get ready to go out with the girls.

Then,I went downstairs and straightforward to the kitchen and saw my mom only in the kitchen.

"Good Morning mom!"I said cheering up the situation.

"Where is appa and oppa?"I asked my mom as I sit down waiting for her preparing the breakfast.

"Appa went to work already and your oppa go with him today"Mom said and putting down my breakfast plate infront me.

"Thanks"I said and take a bite from the sandwich.

After 20 minutes of eating,I take a leave to the mall to meet the girls there.Well,my mom send me there.

"hey guys!!!"I approached them when I arrived at the coffee shop.

"She arrive and now let's go for shopping and shopping for our party tonight at my house"Harine said and walked away.

3 hours of shopping is not enough but knowing that Harine is a shopaholic,she almost buy the mall.After that,we went back to Harine house to prepare for tonight party.

The party began on 8 until 11 at night and after the party ended,only Serine went back home because she will be going on travelling with her family.

Edited

•21/4/2020•