01 | SCHOOL🎓

Taera POV

I was waiting for Yeona and Seoyeon infront of the school gate.Then,someone bumped onto me accidently.

"oops"he said sound like mocking me.

I just looked at him with disgust face.How arrogant he is on style from head to toe.He must be from a rich family.

"you blind or what?"I ask him in a mocking tone.

"what did you just call him?"One of his friend ask while looking at me.

"BLIND"I said in honest tone.

His friend was about to say something until 'the rich' interrupts him.

"whatever guys,just ignore this NERD GIRL"He said emphasize the NERD GIRL word and all of his friend laugh at me.

"pabo"I murmured and looking for my bestfriends.

Then,I saw Yeona and Seoyeon walked to me with their books in their hand.

"hello Taera"Both of them approached me.

"Hello"I said and wanted to walked away but they pull me.

"Whats wrong?"Seoyeon asked noticed the poker face me.

"Nothing"I answered her shortly.

"I know what happen"Yeona said with her genius face.

"What?"Seoyeon asked Yeona wanted an answer.

"She got disturb by that 7 arrogant boy"Yeona said.

"do you mean that Monsta?"Seoyeon asked Yeona again.
"Yes for sure"Yeona said.

"Okay,are you guys done?"I asked them getting bored.

"yes,we are done"Yeona and Seoyeon said.

Then,we walked through the hallway and went to our class.I opened the door and went inside.

"wait"Seoyeon said.

I turned around and walked to her.

"what?"I asked her.

"did you forget about our 2 bestfriends?"She asked me.

Yea,shit.I forgot about them.

"where are they?"I asked her.

Then,Yeona appeared from my back.

"they are on their way to us"Yeona said.

Then,we sit at our place and talked until someone open the door.It's Harine and Serine.They walked to us and sit beside us.

"yah you,didn't wait for us"Harine said sitting down on her chair.

"you guys are turtle..I mean old turtle"I said and smile.

"fine"Harine said and rolled her eyes.

Then the teacher came in with 7 student beside her.

"Okay everyone,this is our new student,please introduce yourself"She said to us and to the 7 student.

They introduce theirself and I notice one of them.He's the one.He's the one who bumped onto me at the school gate.

"okay Thank you and you can sit anywhere you like"She said and they took a place at our back.

Shit!Why they sit behind us?I mean behind me?..Oh no man..please..not them but it's too late!

"oh yes,I forget to tell you who is your class president,your class president is Dong Harine..Harine,please stand up"She said to us and to Harine who sit beside Serine.

Then,Harine stand up and bowed to the whole class.I notice one of the 7 boys looked at Harine.That boy has a black and dark green hair coloured.He was smirking slightly looking at Harine.Pervert.

Edited

•11/4/2020•