15 | GREAT!🙂

Taera POV

1 month of exam has passed.I got 1 more exam before I graduate from school.It was an amazing exam ever.Yes I'm crazy for thinking exam is an amazing thing while some of them are struggling and almost eat the books.

I walked along the corridor and went to my classroom.Today is the day.The day that my home teacher will give a result to everyone.I entered the classroom and went to sit beside Yeona.

"Glad you come"Yeona said while looking at me.

"Of course I will come,I need to know my result"I said and smile sheepishly at Yeona.

"Where is the teacher???"Seoyeon asked can't wait to get her result.

"Smart student like you no need to worry about your result"I said and laughing at Seoyeon.

"Where is Serine and Harine?"I asked both of them while looking around.

"There"Both of them said and pointed at the direction where Harine and Serine sit together while laughing.

"We should call them"Seoyeon said.

"Harine-ahhh,Serine!"Yeona shouted and both of them quickly turned around and looked at us.

Then,Yeona give a signal to them to come here and sit with us.They nodded and walked to us.

"Hey Taera"Serine approached me as she sat down infront me.

"Hey Serine"I said and smile at her.

As usual,Harine will be busy with her phone chatting with her brother,Youngbae.Then,the teacher come in and started to give the result to everyone.

"Seoyeon must be in the first place"I said to them who focusing on the teacher who sit infront.

"You"Seoyeon suddenly spoke up and I notice there is sadness in her tone.

"The first place for last month exam is Kang Taera"The teacher said and all of my bestfriend clapped their hands like a crazy girl.

I walked infront to the teacher and take the result following by Seoyeon who behind me waiting to take her result.

"Okay class,I should go now and you can go back home now"The teacher said and exited the class.

All of my classmates already went back home except for Monsta X.Then,I saw WJSN infront my classroom door maybe waiting for Monsta X.

"Congrats Taera"Wonho said and smile at me.

I saw Harine glared at both of us.Maybe jealous.

"Thank you,Wonho"I said and smile at him back.

Suddenly,Harine walked out from the classroom not really walking out but stomp out of the classroom in anger.

"Someone is jealous"Minyuk said while looking at Harine who slowly fading away.

"Go talk to her"Hyungwon said to Wonho and he nodded and leave the classroom.

Then,me,Yeona,Seoyeon and Serine walked out from the classroom and went to the school gate.

Edited

•21/4/2020•