10 | PUNISHMENT🙄

Day 1 of punishment

Taera POV

I quickly ran to the school hall while that girl Luda went to clean the school garden.I put down my mop and bucket on the floor.

"what the heck in this world I have to do this cleaning thingy"I mumbled to myself while mopped the floor.

I almost finished my job but then someone opened the door.I ignored it.I notice someone comes in.Hands clap around 3 times.I looked at it and its I.M.

"what the fuck he want now"I said to myself.

"Wow,Wow,Wow,nice punishment that the principal gave to you"He said while smirking.

He walked to the bucket  and stopped infront it.

"How about this one"He said and kicked the bucket.

The dirty water spilled on the floor.

"yah!!! pabo yahhhhhh!!!"I shouted while walked to him and throw the dirty mop on him.

"what are you doing?!!!"He shouted.

"this is what you get when you spill the dirty water on the clean floor stupid!"I shouted.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean it"He said in a mocking tone and get up.

"Talk to my hand Im Changkyun"I said to him and take the bucket and went to the toilet.

I put all of the detergent inside the water and bring it back to the hall to clean back the dirty that I.M made.I mopped again the floor and after I have done,I went to the cafe and waited for my bestfriend to come from the class.

I took a sip from my soda and continue scrolled through my social media.

"hey Taera!!!!"Yeona and Serine said.

Yeona sit beside me while Serine sit beside Harine and Seoyeon sit beside me too and I'm in the middle.

"So Taera-ssi,you going for the next class right?"Seoyeon asked in worried face.

I noticed all of them worried about my study.I didn't attend morning class.I only attend on the next class after recess time.

"Yup,I'm going,PE class right?"I asked.

"No PE class,the teacher had a meeting to attend"Serine said.

"so what are we going to do?"I asked them.

"doing a revision before exam"Seoyeon and Yeona said.

"whaTtt??!"I ask surprised about the exam.

"Our class teacher inform us just now"Harine said.

I sighed heavily.

"don't worry,We will help you for study,The exam is next month"Seoyeon said to cool me down.

I continue eating my breakfast while the others busy talking about the exam month.

Edited

•12/4/2020•