13 | SAVE ME💢

Taera POV

I quickly woke up from my bed and went to the bathroom and showered.After I have done,I wear a simple outfit since I wanted to go to the convenience store and buy something there.

After I have done,I wear a simple outfit since I wanted to go to the convenience store and buy something there

I walked out from my room and went downstairs to the front door.Not lucky,my brother saw me.

"where are you going?"Chani asked me.

"Convenience store"I said and wanted to opened the door but Chani closed it.

"alone?"He asked again.

"Yeah"I said.

"I'm coming with you"He said and wanted to walked upstairs but I pulled his arm.

"no need,I can go alone"I said making sure.

"Are you sure?"He asked again.

"Yes I am,bye"I said and opened the door and walked down the street.

I arrived at the convenience store and walked inside.I buy banana milk and ramyeon and some snacks.I walked to the counter and paid for it.Then,I walked out from the convenience store and walked along the quiet road behind the building.Suddenly,I felt someone following me.I turned around but no one was there.I continue walking until someone appeared infront me making me jumped a bit.

"what do you want?"I asked him.

He suddenly take out a knife from his jeans pocket and show it infront me.

"money"He said trying to threatening me.

"I don't have money to give you"I said and wanted to walked away but he blocked me.

Then,he pushed me to the wall and started to take my wallet from my hand.

"give me your money or I will kill you"He said and tears started to falling down my cheeks.

"Stay away from her!"I heard someone shouting.

"who are you?"The killer asked.

"Just stay away from her"That hoodie boy said and ran to the killer and pushed him to the ground and punched him.

Then,the killer stand up and ran away from us.Then,the hoodie boy looked at me and walked to me.

"why did you walk here alone?"He asked me.

His eyes..Is it I.M?

"I want to go to Subway to eat"I said and looked down at my shoes.

"Let's go"He said and held my wrist but I quickly pushed away.

"Where do you think you want to bring me?"I asked him.

"Subway"He said.
"No,I don't think I want to go,especially with a stranger,I want to go home"I said and walked away.

"Let me walk with you"He said and walked beside me.

Suddenly,I heard a ringtone but not my phone.He suddenly stopped walking and take out his phone.

"nae"He said.

"I will go to his house,just ask Wonho hyung not to be so rushing"He said.

Damn..He I.M..or so called Changkyun.

He ended the call and looked at me.

"what?"I asked him and walked fastly and finally I entered my house residence.

"I already arrive at my house,you can go home"I said and wanted to walked inside but he grabbed my arm.

"don't walk alone next time,it's too dangerous"He said and suddenly I heard my brother,Chani shouted my name.

"Taera yah!"He shouted and I know he ran to me.I.M quickly let go of my arm.

"Namja chingu?"Chani asked I.M.

"ani,I help her from the street killer"I.M said.

"Oh,thank you and what is your name?"Chani asked him.

"Im Changkyun"He said and bowed slightly.

"Oh Thank you again"Chani said.

"I need to go now,see you soon Taera at school"I.M said and winked at me.

"Let's go inside"Chani said and dragged me inside the house.

He closed the door and glare at me.

"I've already said,let me come with you but you are so stubborn and want to go alone and now you see what happen,that is lucky that Changkyun guy help you"Chani start blabbering at me.

"whatever"I said and ran upstairs to my room to avoid his long blabbering things.

"I'm not finish talking yet!"I heard he shouted from downstairs.

I walked in my room and locked it.

Edited

•15/4/2020•