14 | EXAM MONTH✍🏻

Taera POV

I woke up early in the morning today to study a bit more for today exam which is Biology and Literature.I sit on my bed while plugged in my earphone listening to Dramarama by Monsta X.

Suddenly,I heard a knocked from the door.

"come in"I said while focusing on my literature paper.

"This notes will keep you focus,not this pile of paper"I heard Chani said while showing me his notes.

"It's not the same"I said while looking at him and to the flashcard in his hand.

"Take this and you will thank me later when you get your result"He said putting down the flashcard and walked out from my bedroom.

I take the flashcard and read it one by one.It's easy and I can remember it just by reading it.I take my phone and text my brother,Chani.

Taera👻:
Thanks for the flashcard oppa,I will bring it to school for today😊😊😊

Chanhee oppa💀:
I told ya😆You are welcome sister✨Let me send you to school today alright!

Then,I put back my phone on the nightstand and continue reading and revising everything that I have learn.

After 2 hour,it's already 5am in the morning.I cleaned up my bed and put my biology and literature paper and flashcard in my bag with my pencil case and notebook.I put my earphone and my phone also in the front pocket of my bag and put my bag beside the door.

I walked to the bathroom and washed up and wear my school uniform.Then,I walked downstairs to the kitchen with my bag.

"Good morning!!"I said happily and take a sit beside mom.

"Good morning sweetie"Mom said while giving me omelette.

"Goodluck for your exam today Taera"My dad said and take a sipped on his coffee.

"Thank you dad"I said and began eating my breakfast.

After breakfast,Chani oppa then send me to school and then he drive off to his school.I walked inside the school while reading my flashcard.

"wow,wow,wow,nerdy reading flashcard"I heard someone said while clapping.

I looked at who was it and as expected it's Luda and her members.I gave a dead glared to them and wanted to walked to my classroom but unexpected,I fell down on the floor because Luda stopped me with her legs.

"What are you trying to do Lee Luda?"I heard someone said.

I get up and brushed off any dirt on my skirt and looked behind me and saw Harine glared at Luda.I walked to Harine and pulled her to our classroom direction.

"why did you just let her go just like that?"Harine said while pushing my hand.

"because I don't want you to get any trouble in this school"I said while looking down at my shoes.

"Listen here,I don't even care about me suspended from school just because of that Luda,my dad can afford me to let the teacher let me go from school suspension"Harine said while holding my shoulder.

"Okay"I said.

"Now,let's sit at our place and get ready for the exam"She said and walked to her seat.

I sighed heavily and walked to my seat lazily.I'm exhausted and tired because study this morning and gladly that Chani oppa gave me his notes.

Edited

•15/4/2020•