09 | WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Luda POV

I was from the cafe with my girls.Suddenly,I remembered about last evening and its all about Taera with I.M.Holding hands and went to the lab together.What the fuck I.M trying to do with that nerdy girl.

"girls,did you see Taera anywhere?"I asked them.

"nope"Soobin answered me.

"where is she?"I asked myself but my bestfriend heard it.

"why did you want to find her?"Yeoreum asked me.

"I want to teach her"I said and my hand turn into fist.

"Isn't that Taera"Bona suddenly spoke out and pointed at someone.

It's Taera but she's alone.This is the time.I walked to Taera and pushed her until she fell on the ground.

"hey! What are you doing with my boyfriend yesterday???!!!"I asked her but not really ask since I scream at her.

"ask your boyfriend LEE LUDA"She said and wanted to get up.

I can't stand with her anymore.I pulled her hair and bring her to the dance room.No one was there.

"tell me what are you doing with him?!"I asked her while pulled her hair.

"what the fuck bitch!"Taera said and pushed me to the floor.

Then,we having a fight together.Pulling each other hand and also hair and pushed each other until get a bruise everywhere.

Yeona POV

Me,Harine,Seoyeon and Serine just got back from the computer lab.We had a work to do there.When we walked along the dance hall we didn't heard anything but we saw WJSN infront one of the dance room.

"what are you doing here?"Serine asked them.

"nothing"They said in response but I notice they are holding in their laughter.

"why there is sound like shouting inside?"Seoyeon and Harine asked.

"I don't know"I answered Seoyeon and Harine shortly.

"you didn't realize the voice shouting inside?"Soobin asked us with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Its Taera guys"Harine said and twisted the doorknob and revealed Taera and Luda pulled each other hair and bruise on their hand and face and even leg can be notice by any seconds.

Harine quickly ran inside and pushed Luda away.WJSN quickly ran to Luda and held her.

"what the stupid thing you have done Lee Luda"I said while held Taera arm carefully.

"do you think you can escape from this?From the principal?"Seoyeon asked Luda in a cold tone.

"let's go bring Taera to the nurse room"Harine said and wanted to bring her to the nurse room but stopped when the principal was infront of us already.

"come to my room Kang Taera and Lee Luda"The principal said in a cold tone and glared at us.

We sighed and bring Taera to the principal room.It's been an hour they were inside the room.Taera brother and parents also come and same goes to Luda.

Then,the door suddenly opened and Luda walked out from the room with an angry face.After that,Taera comes out from the room.

Taera POV

I walked out from the principal room while wiped my tears that running down my cheek.Then,I get a warm hugged from my bestfriend except for Harine.She still sit on the chair.

"Remember! Clean the school hall for 1 week and come to school for 1 week to completed your work..If you had any fight again..You need to clean the school garden for 2 weeks!Last for you,you will be suspended from schools for 1 week!"The principal said.

I let go of the hugged and went back home with my parents.I ignored all the calls and text and even the knocked on my door.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT! AND THAT LUDA BITCH FAULT!"

I laid on my bed and thinking about the chores and school suspensions.How am I supposed to study if like this.Then,I sleep after thinking too much.

Edited

•12/4/2020•