07 | HELP❗

Taera POV

I'm now in the lab.Well,waiting for the others to come here.Suddenly,the door opened widely and revealed I.M and his friends.They stand there like a stone.Then,I saw Harine wanted to came inside but there's Wonho and I.M and his friends there blocking her way.

Harine POV

I was from the teacher room.Pile of paper in my hand right now.I walked to the lab because the teacher asked me to give out this paper to them because she is going for meeting today and not be able to teach us.Then,I saw Wonho and all of his friends infront the door.I walked to them since I am no longer can stand the heavy paper that I was carrying.

"excuse me"I said and wanted to went inside but someone grabbed my hand almost dropping the pile of paper I was holding.

"I need to talk to you"Wonho said and tighten the grip on my wrist making me wince in pain.

Shownu saw it and tap Wonho on his shoulder.

"let her go Wonho"Shownu said and Wonho let go of my hand.

"Go inside"Shownu said to me.

I walked inside without looking back at them.

Taera POV

Then I saw Harine walked inside and put the pile of paper on the teacher table and walked to me.She took a sit beside me.

"what did he do?"I asked her.

"nothing"She said while taking out her book.

Then,I saw Luda and her bestfriends wanted to walked inside,but when they saw Monsta X,they started to be like a diva and girly that make me choke on my saliva in sudden action.Also,there is my bestfriend pushed them aggresively and walked to me.I saw I.M grabbed Luda hand and walked away from the lab.

I don't know what I feel,but why should I feel upset and jealous with them?I can't be falling in love with I.M already.No way.No way I'm going to fall in love with the one who bullied me in school.

After an hour,It's finally a recess time.I walked to the cafe with my bestfriend.Harine and Seoyeon went to buy food while me,Yeona and Serine went to sit at our place while waiting for them.After a few minutes,Harine and Seoyeon arrived with a food.They sit down and we eat our food silently.Suddenly,someone disturb us.It's the arrogant boy I.M.

"hey"He approached us but looking at me.

No one answered him.Who cares.
Suddenly,he grabbed my hand and wanted to dragged me away but stopped when Harine slapped his arm.

"how dare you touch me Dong Harine!"He wanted to slapped Harine but Wonho grabbed his hand first.

"and how dare you touch her"Wonho said and let go of his arm right after that.

"teach your girlfriend how to treat people nicely"He said and rolled his eyes at Wonho.

Then,he dragged me out of the cafe and to the dance room.He locked the room.

"sit here"He said.

I don't mind him,so I wanted to walked to the door and escape from him but yeah he is so fast and grabbed my arm.Without him knowing,the floor was slippery and I fell on him.We stare at each other for long time.

Suddenly,he move closer to me.

"w-what are you doing?"I asked him and stuttering.

Then,he pushed me aside and sit beside me.

"do you think I will kiss you?"He said and laughing loudly.

"wtf are you saying?Do you think I want you like how Luda want you so bad"I said and rolled my eyes.

"whatever"He said.

"what do you want actually?"I asked him.

"I need your help"He said and stare at me.

"don't stare at me like that!"I said coldly.

"why?Your heart is pounding right?I can hear it"He said and chuckled.

"nooo"I said in response not looking at him.

"can you help me?"He asked me.

"what is it?"I asked back.

"help me with the lab experiment"He said and my eyes widened.

"I'm not good at experiment,and you know who is good at it?"I said.

"who?"He asked me.

"Harine,Seoyeon and Luda"I answered him.

"I want you to help me because you always in the lab doing experiment after school"He whined at me and tugged on my blazer.

"no" I said and get up.

He also get up and stared at me.

"please,I need your help NERDY"He said.

"wtf if you call me NERDY,I am not helping you" I said and get out from the room ignoring him shouting my name on the hallway.

Edited

•12/4/2020•