12 | PUNISHMENT III🙄

Day 7 of punishment

Taera POV

Finally,I finish my punishment today.I finish cleaning this big hall.Too bad,I need to meet the principal in her office.I knocked on the door and I come in.

"I finish my punishment work already"I said while looking down at my shoes.

"I finish my punishment work already"Luda said while looking at the principal face.

"So,you have done your punishment work,and remember you will be suspended from school for 1 week and prepare for your exam"The principal said.

"You may go now"The principal said.

I walked out from the office but not lucky Luda pushed my shoulder.

"what?!"I mumbled but loud enough for her to hear it since all of the students were in their classroom.

"this is all because of you"She said and walked away.

"It is your fucking fault but now you blame me,stupid bitch"I mumbled to myself while walking to my class.

I entered the class and everybody eyes on me.I let out a heavy sigh and sat beside Seoyeon.I take out my book and put it on my table.

"hey,are you okay?"Seoyeon asked me in worried.

"I'm fine"I said while reading the literature book.

"You are not okay"Yeona said and closed the book.

"What's going on guys?"Serine asked.

"I will be suspended from school for 1 week starting next week"I said and sighed heavily.

"That is bad"Serine said.

"I know"I said.

"Don't worry we will help you and your brother will help you too"Seoyeon said and smile brightly.

"Harine-ah!You wanna say something?"Yeona asked her who was busy writing since I came in.

"I'm writing a song right now,don't disturb me"Harine answered in a cold tone.

"Okay"Yeona said.

"Guys"I called them.

"wae?"Yeona asked.

"why is she have been avoiding us and ignore me lately?"I asked Seoyeon,Yeona and Serine.

"She stress maybe?"Serine said.

"Don't worry,she will be fine soon"Seoyeon said while pat slightly on my back.

Edited

•15/4/2020•