08 | DRAG🤙🏻

Taera POV

I was from the classroom and wanted to go back home.My friend has been  waiting for me infront of the school gate.I walked to them.

"hey guys"I said and all of them looked at me.

"hey Taera"They said.

"okay let's go to Seoyeon house"Yeona said.

When we wanted to walked away,Monsta X suddenly appeared infront us.All of them stared at us and we don't mind them,so we pushed them and walked away but then someone grabbed my hand and its I.M.He dragged me inside the school and went to the lab.

Harine POV

Suddenly,I.M dragged Taera inside the school.Me and Seoyeon already shouted at him but he ignored it.I looked at Monsta X.

"please teach your maknae properly,I don't blame you Shownu,but please warn to I.M not to dragged Taera like that"I said to him.

"I'm sorry"He said and looked down.

Then,Yeona suddenly walked inside the school.

"yah!!! Yeona ya!!" Seoyeon shouted called her.

"what?"She asked.

"where do you think you want to go?"Serine asked her.

"go get in the school and bring Taera to all of you"She said and ran inside.

"This is all your fault"Seoyeon said to Monsta X.

"I guess I can't come to your house today,I'm sorry"I said to Seoyeon.

"why?"She asked me with her puppy face.

I showed her my phone.

She looked at me with a sad face

She looked at me with a sad face.I looked at Seoyeon and Serine.

"I will come this weekend alright,don't worry"I said to them.

"promise?"Seoyeon said.

"Promise Miss Park Seoyeon"I said and pinky promise with her.

"take care"She said and waved at me when I wanted to get inside my brother car.

Taera POV

It almost 15 minutes I'm in this lab doing nothing.This Changkyun or so call I.M need to get some revenge some day.

"yah,what is the point of you dragging me here?"I asked him who was infront of the cimia thing.

He started to do the experiment but I stopped him.

"do you think you can do this without a teacher?"I asked him.

"yes,and I have a teacher here and it's you NERDY"He said while pointing at me.

"whatever it is but you can't do this,this cimia thing will harm you and some of it can cause explosion,if you really want to do it,you can do it tomorrow with Seoyeon and Harine because they have a lab class"I said to him.

Suddenly,the door opened and revealed Yeona there.She walked to me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside the classroom but I.M stopped her.

"where did you want to bring her?"I.M asked her.

"don't be so stupid dumbass Im Changkyun,Taera should be with us right now,not you"She said and dragged me to the school gate.

At the school gate,I only saw Seoyeon and Serine.I'm wondering where is Harine.Monsta X still stand there.Maybe waiting for that arrogant,bully boy,Changkyun.

"where is Harine?"Yeona asked them.

"She went back home already,she have a family meeting and she said she will come this weekend"Seoyeon said.

Well,Harine always have a family meeting.Big family,big company and hardworking family.

Then,I.M walked to us and walked against my shoulder make me fell on the ground.

"oops sorry"He said after standing infront me.

Yeona and Seoyeon helped me to get up.I brushed off any dirt on my skirt.Then,I glared at him.After that,a black van parked infront us and Monsta X get inside the van.

Editing

•12/4/2020•