02 | LEE LUDA💅🏻

Taera POV

It's recess time.I walked to the cafe with my bestfriends.Then,I bumped onto someone again infront of the cafe.

"hey,you didn't see people walking infront you,huh?"A voice shout out making me flinch.

It's a girl.Yeona and Seoyeon help me to get up from the floor.Who's this?She think she is pretty?

Then,I say sorry to her and walked inside but then in a sudden action,she poured a juice to my skirt making it stain later.

"shit you girl"I said and curse at the same time.

Then,she pull me harshly to her.

"what did you just say?"She asked me.

"shit"I answered her.

"don't you know me?"She asked again.

"I don't know you bitch"I said.

"I'm Lee Luda,the famous girl in this school"She said.

I rolled my eyes and pushed her away.

"don't you dare speak like that to me again"She warned me.

I ignored her and walked inside the cafe.

"WJSN"Harine said when I sit down beside Yeona.

"they are so freaking rude"Serine said and sigh.

"Yeah,they are clearly so mean"Seoyeon said and shove a chicken breast in her mouth before chewing it.

"you know them Harine?"Yeona asked her.

"yeah,they are my ex classmates in my old school"Harine said.

"did she have a boyfriend?"Serine asked while continue eating her ramen.

"she have,and her boyfriend is one of our classmates now"Harine said.

I choked on my food when Harine said that her boyfriend is one of our classmates.

"who?"I asked her with a wide eyes and a shock face.

"Im Changkyun,well known as I.M"Harine said.

"do you mean that guy who sit behind Taera in class?"Yeona asked.

"yes he is"Harine said and finish her last bite of ramen.

"He is seriously so stupid to have a girlfriend like Lee Luda"Serine said while shaking her head.

"yeah"Seoyeon said in agree.

We finished our food and walked back to our classroom.When we entered the classroom,I didn't notice anything until Harine pull my arm.

"see that guys"Harine said to us.

We looked at what Harine said and saw I.M with Luda having sweet time together and almost kiss.

"okay,who are not in this classroom you can go back to your classroom now!"Harine shouted making everyone sit at their place and who are not in their classroom when back to their own classroom.

And yeah,there is Luda still not leaving just wanted to show that she is in charge of everything but not at Harine who is a short-tempered person.

"Lee Luda!"Harine shouted making her stand up and look at Harine in annoyed.

"what?!"She shouted while looking at Harine with that resting bitch face.

"go back to your classroom"Harine said in a strict tone.

Then,she walked to us and pushed me away for her to walked out.Then we walked to our table and sit down waiting for the teacher.

Edited

•11/4/2020•