"Don't worry I hate her too" Johnny said.

"Let's not let her ruin our fun" brynn said. I nod setting my stuff down running towards the water. My feet hit the warm water. The kind of water that you don't need to get used to it.

Johnny grab my waist picking me up.

"Johnny put me down I'm to fat" I yelled smacking his hands.

"You are definitely not fat how many times do I have to tell you princess" he said, I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go swimming" he said.

"I can't" I said fear of the water.

"Why not" he asked placing me back down so the water was up to my knees.

"Because I have a fear of water if you must know" I said struggling to say it.

"But you went swimming before" he said to me.

"Yeah but that was because it was a swimming pool not an ocean where sharks and other creatures live in" I said.

"Come on I will be right her just trust me" he said having his hand out. I sigh grabbing his hand walking with him deeper into the ocean. When it got to about my waist is when I started to freak out.

"No, no, no I can't do this" I said starting to back away.

"Princess it's okay just take it slow" he had both of my hands walking slowly.

"See Mackenzie you are doing fine" brynn said swimming to catch up with us.

"Yeah I guess this is not so bad" I said walking alittle faster.

Johnny disappear underwater. I freaked out a bit but i look down seeing him swim around since the water is Cristal clear.

I ended up on his shoulders.

"Johnny you scared me" I said to him.

"Sorry princess" he said smiling.

"Chicken fight" Annie yelled. It surely did turn out to be a chicken fight.

"Hey guys" nadia said swimming to us.

"Hi Nadia" we said annoyed.

"Whatcha guys doing" she said doing a few tricks in the water.

"Nothing just messing around" I said. I stood on Johnny shoulders doing a back flip into the water.

"You don't have to be obnoxious with your little tricks kenzie" she said smiling at me. Fake smile.

"Oh well you are always obnoxious and I'm just trying to be like you" I said smiling fake.

"Look here little adidas girl you don't have have to be rude" she said.

"I'm sorry who is adidas girl" I asked. She getting on my last never.

"You, you little bitch" she splat.

"At least I'm not a whore" I splat. She got mad and splash water on me.

"I'm sorry but I'm not a witch so water doesn't affect me like it affects you" I said splashing water on her.

"You are the whore of the century" she yelled.

"Stop talking about yourself sweetheart" I said smirking.

"At least I have money, and friends" she smirked. Thats when I lost it. I punched her in her nose.she held her nose.

"Oops look like you need a new nose job"I said smiling.

"You about ready to need a new face when I'm done" she said. She punched me which caused me to punch her.

"Girls stop" Johnny said stoping us.

"Nadia I think it'd be best if you leave" Johnny said and nadia swam away.