chapter sixteen

❣Mackenzie Ziegler❣

Thank you for 2k reads

_________

I woke up groaning because today Johnny is going to meet my mom. I got up grabbing a rose crop top and jeans. I put on my adidas shoes. I walked out going to school. I met up with everyone.

"Hey guys can we reschedule the beach" I asked everyone looked at my crazy.

"Why" Hayden asked.

"Because my lovely mother would like to meet my lovely boyfriend"I said smiling at Johnny.

"Ha you have to met the girl mother"Brandon said. Johnny gave him the death glare. I laughed.

"Sure we can reschedule for this weekend in fact we can go on a weekend getaway." Anika said.

"Sure let's do that" I said noding in agreement. Great one thing down another thing to do.

It's after school and Johnny has to come to dinner which is actually scary. my mom is going to judge him base off of tonight. I went home to help my mom set up with dinner.

"Hey kenzie is it okay if Jack comes over for dinner tonight."she ask walking into my room. I instantly hugged her.

"Thank you for having a boyfriend so I'm not the only one who mom has to meet" I said she laughed.

"Your welcome kenzie" she said smiling. I pulled apart went to my closet. I opened it up, grabbing a black dress and heels. I got a shower putting the outfit on. I did a fish tail braid. I put on a small bit of makeup.

"Mackenzie Johnny here" maddie yelled. I ran out of my room and down the stairs. I saw Johnny standing there in a dress shirt and pants. I smiled at how his hair is spiked up in the front.

"Hey adidas girl looking good" he said. I laughed grabbing his hand leading him into the kitchen.

I saw maddie, mom and apparently jack putting food or setting up the table. I went to help so did Johnny. I put the plates on the plates mat. We finally got down. Mom sat in on the end. Me and Johnny sat on the side of the table. Jack said maddie sat on the other side of the table.

"So guys I'm maddie and Mackenzie mother Melissa but you can call me Mel" mom said as we pass around the food. It's all mine and Maddie's favorite food.

"I'm Jack Kelly" Jack said said in his Australia accent.

"I'm Johnny Orlando" Johnny said placing a hand on my thigh.

"I'm maddie" maddie said.

"I'm Mackenzie"I said.

"And we are the inseparable partners"maddie and I said laughing.

"Sorry about my girls they can be immature at times"mom said laughing.

"Well I think it's cute" Jack Said looking at Maddie.

"I agree with Jack" Johnny said looking at me.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself" mom said looking at Johnny.

"Well I'm 17 about ready to graduate highschool and I love Mackenzie with all my heart"Johnny said making me smile.

"Well I'm 19 about ready to graduate from Calulnary arts college. Maddie is my favorite person" Jack said.

"Well that's so sweet. Maddie and Mackenzie used to dance when they were little" my mom said which caused me and maddie to groan.

"

Girls why don't you show Johnny and Jack some dance moves" she said.

"Are you sure they would like to see it" I asked.

"Oh don't worry babe I would love to see you dance" Johnny said.

"No I'm not dancing" I said. That's a lie I ended up doing one of the oldest routine I knew called 'sink or swim'. I know much more of my routines but that was my favorite one.

"That was amazing"Johnny said after I sat down.

"You should have seen it when I first did it I was younger so it was a lot more prettier" I said taking a sip of my water.

"What solo should I do" maddie ask.

" Cry because that's my favorite one" I said she nod starting to dance. We watched her. Soon dinner was over and we was able to do whatever we want.

"What do you want to do" I ask him.

"Let's do some dancing because I am very horrible at it." He said I laughed as went downstairs into my little dance room and Started to dance.

"Ok now start with a walk over like this" I said showing him.

"Your funny adidas girl if you think I can do that." He said.

"It's not that hard I promise"I said he tried but failed. We did more tricks. Until we were both tired. We say on the floor.

"So is your father at work" Johnny asked. I looked down.

"Actually no he kinda walked out when I was little" I said looking at him.

"Oh I'm sorry" he said.

"It's not your fault" I said giving him a weak smile.

"Hey come on don't feel upset because he walk out on a amazing family. My dad walked out on me too so I used girls to fill the pain in my heart" he said. I looked at him giving him a quick kiss.