chapter twelve

❣Mackenzie Ziegler❣

______

»two months later«

_________

These past two months have been amazing.

People have been noticing me a lot. Still get bullied but that's from Nadia. I was finally able to come back to my house. I am laying on my bed when someone comes knocking on my window. I opened it to see Johnny standing there.

"What are you doing here"I asked taking a step back letting him in my room.

"What can't I see my beautiful girlfriend"he slurred.

"Are you drunk"I asked, rasing an eyebrow.

"Maybe just a little bit why" he asked swaying.

"Because you are acting like it"I said to him. I gently lay him in bed. He pulled me down on top of him.

"Johnny what are you doing"I asked laughing.

" You know you look beautiful when you are happy"he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I looked down blushing.

"Stop I look ugly"I said.

"Trust me you are definitely not ugly princess" he said.

"Johnny you are lying. Plus you are drunk you can't think straight"I said.

"Oh princess a drunken man words are sober thoughts"he said kissing me by surprise. I melt and kissed back. I know I shouldn't because he drunk but I just can't resist. This is going to end very badly and I know it. He going to have a hangover and I am going to be mad.

I woke up the next morning to the light beaming through my white curtains. Why did I have to choose a bright color. My eyes are debating if they should stay close or open. Of course they do the opposite of want. so I sat up looking around my room. I looked over to my right to see Johnny sleeping. I rub my eyes rembering what all happened last night.

It started to make me sick so I got up running to my bathroom and threw up flushing the toilet. I walked back into my room laying back In bed covering up. Remember when I said I would never fuck him.

Yeah that went out the window. I felt Johnny move putting a arm around me. I smiled closing my eyes.

I woke back up to the smell of bacon. I got up this time for good. I walked to my closet grabbing a off the shoulders romper. It was black with roses on it.

I got a shower and change into it. I left my hair down and walked downstairs. Johnny was shirtless and cooking.

"Hey babe"I said leaning against the door jam smiling. He turned around having a pan in his one hand and a spatula in the other.

"Morning princess"he said smiling. I walked in sitting at the kitchen bar.

"How did you sleep"he asked placing food on my plate.

"Good i was just tired" I said to him.

"Well that's what happens when you sleep with the best"he said smirking.

"Fuck boy much?"I said laughing.

"Okay, okay I was drunk plus you could have stopped me"he said. He is right I could have stop him but I didn't.

"You know what, don't point this all on me" I said.

"I'm just glad your mom isn't home"he said and I sighed in relief.

"No but I was"I heard someone say. I turned around to see Maddie. I ran up and gave her a hug.

"What are you doing home"I said letting go of her.

"I got a little extra money"she said smiling.

"I missed you so much" I said sitting back down.

"Well what time did you get home"I asked her.

"Late last night when you two was doing you know what" she said.

"Well no one was supposed to be home and we accidentally did it" Johnny said.

"What did you two do accidentally fall on the bed"she asked sarcastically.

"Anyways I'm hungry"I said, sitting down again grabbing my fork.

"So how have you been"I asked.

"Great. I actually met a boy he is from Australia. His name is Jack"she said.

"Well I'm glad" I said eating my pancakes.

"I see you also have a boyfriend" she said smiling. I nod stuffing my face with pancakes.

"Mackenzie stop being a hog. Geez Louise Johnny do you like her" maddie said I rolled my eyes.

"I love Mackenzie with all my heart." He said making me smile.

"Twank you"I try to say taking another bite.

"You mean thank you"maddie asked rasing an eyebrow at me. I nod taking a sip of my chocolate milk.

"Hows mom" she asked me.

"She okay. She just work a lot that's all"I said to her. She nod smiling.

"Hows your hangover" I asked Johnny placing my dish into the sink.

"Not that bad. I had worse" he said looking at me.

"Well good because I can't handle you being crabby" I said pecking his cheek.

The rest of the day was spent cuddling together on the couch. Me and her went to get some snacks.

"So Mads do you like Johnny" I asked her.

"Depends on which way" she said.

"As in is it okay for me to date him."I said.

"Yeah he seems nice. I did not like the first impression i had though"she said.

"Okay well like we said it was by accident" I said. She laughed.

"Come on let's go watch the movie"she said grabbing the snacks. We walked in and sat down watching the movie.