chapter seventeen

❣Mackenzie Ziegler❣

____________

Today is the day we get to go to anika vacation house for the weekend. Packet my suitcase the more it comes closer the happier I am. I just need to get out of here for the day or weekend. I packed multiple things. You never know what you might need.

"Mackenzie your boyfriend is going to be here any minute now" my mom shout from downstairs. I closed my suitcase, grabbing it running down the stairs two at a time.

"Are you already"my mom asked walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeah mom I'm ready" I Said putting my suitcase by the door.

"I can't believe my baby girl is leaving me for the weekend"my mom said pretending to cry.

"Mom it's only for two days I will be back Sunday night" I said. She walked over giving me a hug.

"Well have fun, be careful and don't try anything with Johnny" she said sternly.

"I promise mom" I said smiling at her.

She gave me a hug.

There was a knock on my door. I opened it up to see everyone standing there.

"Are you ready to go" Johnny asked me. I nod grabbing my suitcase but he grabbed it instead.

"Johnny I can carry that"I said to him.

"No adidas girl of mine is carrying her bags" he said turning around walking out of my house.

"Boys are so annoying"I said groaning

"Yes they are" my mom said placing a hand on my shoulder. I turned around giving her a big hug.

"I will see you in two days mom"I said smiling.

"I love you kenzie" she smiling.

"I love you too"I said.

"Come on before the morning rush starts." Anika shouted from the car.

"It's like three in the morning chill"I said rolling my eyes. Ok yes they made us leave that early.

"Still I want to get a move on." She said I nod saying goodbye to my mom and sister before walking to the car.

"Okay Johnny, Mackenzie, Annie, Hayden, Brandon and jayden gets the very back seat" anika said getting out of the car.

"Wait how are six people suppose to sit in a three seat car" Johnny asked.

"Mackenzie you sit on Johnny lap, Annie sits on my lap and jayden you sit on Brandon lap." Hayden said shrugging.

"Anyways, lauren, carson brynn Jake  gets the second seat and me and Charlie gets the front seat" she said.

"Ok" we said starting to get in.

Johnny got in first sitting next to the window. I got in gently sitting on his lap as he buckled us up.

"Is this okay. I am not heavy right" I said looking at him.

"My adidas girl you are definitely not heavy you are lighter than a feather" he whisper in my ear sending gosesbumps down my body.

"You guys better not do anything nasty" Hayden said getting in. I rolled my eyes grabbing my blanket.

"You know this is so illegal, right?" I said.

"Oh we know but it is better than traveling in two cars" charlie spoked. I shrugged knowing that they are right.

"Okay let's get this road trip on the road" anika said turning the car on driving. I grab my laptop going on my movie list hitting 'the book of life'. Me and Johnny watched it until I fell asleep.

I woke up around six in the morning feeling better than I did.

"Morning princess"Johnny muttered softly.

"Morning prince"I softly smiled looking outside watching a the scenery went by.

"How did you sleep" he asked. We talk for a little bit until we watched movies. Later on everyone kinda woke up and we started to sing songs.

We finally arrived at the beach house.

"Welcome to my glorious beach house everyone" anika shouted driving around the big circle driveway.

"It's so big for just a beach house" Jake said. I stared at the window gazing at the house.

"Well my family just like big houses so when we don't want to be near each other we go separate parts of the house. Plus we like to have parties here. Even though we technically haven't had a party here because well we just moved here" she explained parking. We got out.

"My butt is sore from sitting on hayden lap"Annie complained.

"Well my legs hurt from you sitting on them"hayden said. They went back and forth while me and Johnny grab our bags. Well more like he grab his bags and mine.

"Johnny I can grab my own bag you know"I said crossing my arms.

"Aw you look so cute doing that, but nope I'm carrying your bags if you like it or not."He said to me kissing me before he walked off.

"You know, you changed him" lauren said walking to the back of the car.

"Is that good or bad" I asked feeling worry.

"That is extremely good. I see a different side of him. He so much nicer and just like a different person but yet not." She said leaning against the back of the door.

"What you mean" I asked.

"You still have that ignoring little bitch of a Johnny but he does it for fun now" she said. Our conversation was cut short when jayden ran up.

"Annie and Hayden won't stop arguing. So how about you use your little kenzie charm and smack some sense into them" she said. I sigh nodding. I walked to where they were still arguing.

"Stop arguing you two baboons" I said.

"I am not a baboon but he sure looks like a baboon butt" Annie said pointing to hayden.

"I do not you look like roses" he said. We all stopped and looked at him.

"What" I said rasing an eyebrow.

"Nothing just forget I said that" he said.

"Whatever I don't have time for baboons like you" Annie walked off.

"Okay well let's get inside" anika said trying to break the tension atmosphere.