chapter ten

❣Mackenzie Ziegler❣

Chapter dedicated to jenzieforlife101 Zoey for being so kind to me and being so nice so go follow her.

_____

I walked over to grab shoes and a bowling ball. I grab a 5 pound ball because I'm small.

"Ready for me to beat your ass in bowling"I said to Johnny.

"Oh I truly doubt you will beat me ass in bowling"he said walking over to a lane. I set our balls on the rotations thingy.

"Ready to play" he asked standing up after tying his shoes.

"No I can't tie my shoes"I said to him, pouting. He sigh bending down and start tying my shoes. Once he was down I stood up and smiled.

"Now I'm ready to go" I said to him.

"Good let's go" he said.
-

"And you have officially won" he said getting a gutter ball. I smiled as he said it sad. We walked up to me, putting his hands on my waist.

"I know I always do"I said.

"How though. You literally got a strike or a spare everytime" he said I shrugged.

"I guess I'm just that good"I said.

"Well this sucks getting beat by your girlfriend"he said. I threw my head back laughing.

"Johnny is that you" I stop to look at the one and only nadia turner.

"Oh and Mackenzie" she said somewhat shocked.

"Hey nadia" Johnny said still having his hands placed on my hips but this time it tighter.

"What are you two doing here" she asked smiling at us. I never liked nadia we are frenemies. Friends when other people are around. Enemies when it's just me and her.

"We are actually on a date right now" I said trying to be nice.

"Oh so the rumors are true you are dating adidas girl"she said glaring at me.

"Yeah this is my adidas girl" he said hugging me tight.

"Look we are in the middle of something so" Johnny said trying to give nadia a hint to leave.

"Oh that's right sorry. Hey Johnny text me sometimes" she said turning around but not before she gave him a wink.

"Why would he text a hoe like you" I yelled after her. I looked at him.

"So you are the jealous type" he said smirking.

"No I just don't like her"I said truthfully.

"Well don't worry me and nadia has nothing between us we are long pass over each other. I only love you" he said making me blush.

"I only love you too"I said to him.

"Come on we better get going before everyone get worried" he said to me. I sigh noding. I took off the shoes and put the bowling balls back. I grab his hand intwinding our fingers together. We walked out and walked to his car. He opened the door letting me get in. He got in driving home or his place actually. We got out holding hands walking inside.

"Hey guys"I said before closing the front door.

"Awe look they are holding hands" lauern said. Mer took a photo of us by surprise.

She started laughing like crazy staring at her phone. I walked over to see the photo. Me and Johnny both had wide eyes. I smiled.

"Crap I have basketball practice"Johnny said sighing before kissing my cheek.

"Bye good luck have fun"I told him before he left. I sigh sitting on the couch.

"What do you want to do since Johnny at basketball practice"lauren said sitting next to me.

"Well why don't we watch movies until he gets back"I said to her. She nod popping in a movie.

She sat back down next to me grabbing some blankets.

"What are we watching" I asked her.

"Mr. & Mrs. Smith" she said grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Cool"I said sitting back.

"So how come you only knew my brother for what a couple days and you already going out with him" I looked over to her.

"Well actually I have knew John for a very long time and i had feelings for him but kept denying it. That's until we started talking again"I said explaining everything.

"That's honestly cute"lauren said smirking. Does everyone in this family smriks?

"I guess"I said watching the movie. It was at the part where Mr. Smith found out Mrs. Smith was a spy.

"So are you going to the basketball game tonight"she asked. I glanced at her noding. Technically I didn't even know that there was a game tonight.

"Yeah what time is the game again"I asked.

"In a half hour" she said. I shrugged I can wait until 15 minutes to get ready.

"Aren't you going to get ready" she ask.

"I will"I said grabbing gummy bears and eating them.

"Wow most girls would freak out if they only had a half hour to get ready"lauren said.

"Well I'm not like most girls"I said focusing on the TV. My alarm went off telling me i have to start getting ready for the game. I ran up the stairs two at a time walking in my room I went to my closet. I grabbed my adidas shirt and jacket. I grab a pair of blue jeans and my adidas shoes. I threw my hair up into a messy ponytail. I put on the necklace maddie gave me before she left for college. I smiled lightly walking out my room with my phone. Lauren came out of her room smiling like normal because it's her.

"Ready to go my friend"she asked.

"Always my friend"I said we started laughing walking swiftly down stairs.

"Hey by the way can I invite two of my friends"I asked as we stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Sure who"lauren asked.

"Zoey and Sana" I said smiling.

"Oh I know them, yeah of course invite them" she said and I smiled.