chapter four

❣Mackenzie Ziegler❣

______

I woke up extra early today, ok so I never actually slept I just sorta layed there until I had enough of it. I got up and walked to my closet. I grab a white t-shirts and shorts. I grab my adidas that I wore yesterday. I got a shower and got out. I yet couldn't sleep last night. I could not calm my brain down all I thought about was Johnny. I must have hurt his feelings really bad. I have to apologize.

What, no kenzie he deserved it after you told him multiple times to leave you alone.

Yeah but I never actually said it.

But you implied it, plus where is the kenzie that never cares about people?

Well you know deep down inside I'm a people pleaser I just push I deep in side.

Good, that's where it should be belong. No one cares about you so why should you care about them.

Brynn cares about me.

Okay, okay one person sorry my bad.

I still just feel bad for Johnny.

Well you shouldn't it's not your fault. Unless you are starting to gain feelings for him.

No I'm not shut up brain. I just started talking to him two days ago plus he still that annoying prepy kid and he will always will be.

Ok I have officially lost it. I'm arguing with my own head. This is so not normal. I sigh walking out of my room. I walked to see my mom door closed. It's never closed unless she home sleeping. That means I even woke up before my mom. I walked downstairs turning on the kitchen light before start making my mom and I breakfast. I made pancakes, stake and eggs. With French toast on the side. I put it on two plates, grabbing two glasses of orange juice and coffee. I grab the syrup walking upstairs with my arms full. I knocked on my mom door and walked in. She was slowly waking up.

"Mom" I made us breakfast" I whisper walking to her bed putting everything down but the drinks. She sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Mackenzie you made all of this" she said in disbelief grabbing a plate. I nod sitting on her bed grabbing a plate as well.

"It all looks so wonderful. To wonderful like I don't even want to eat it because that's how wonderful it looks" she said smiling at the plate. Finally we ate and talked.

"So Mackenzie i will have to work for ten days straight so you have to stay at a family friend of mine" she said. I looked up at her.

"Can't I stay home or stay at brynn's" I asked her.

"Sorry but brynn mom is not feeling well and I don't want to bombarded her by giving her another child and you can't stay home alone for that long" she said. I rolled my eyes but nod.

"I am sixteen you know" I said to her.

"I know but you are my little baby girl I can't leave you here alone, untended for ten days" she said looking at me sternly. I gulped nodding. Even though she not home as often as she use to be. She scares me very bad.

"Good so after school you will be packing for ten days" she said. I nod getting up to go downstairs.

"And hey don't worry about the people they are extremely nice." She said. I nod walking down stairs. I put my dish in the dishwasher grabbing my bad and driving to brynn's.

" Hey why don't you ever drive your car to school" I asked her when she got in.

"Because why am I going to when you only live a few blocks away from me" she said looking at me. I shrugged.

"Reasonable enough" I said driving to school.

"So I have to stay at this family house for ten days because my mom has to work" I said to her.

"Yeah my mom told me. She would to have you over but your mother insist on you going to the other people house" she said and I nod parking in my usual spot.

"By the way tell your mom to get better" I said shutting off the car.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking at me.

"Isn't your mom sick or something" I said. She shake her head no.

"My mom is completely fine." She said. I looked at her confused but drop the subject.

"Hey adidas girl" I heard Johnny yelled. I turned to look at him. He was with his friends. He wave and smile at me.

"Looks like Johnny not mad at you anymore" brynn said. I shrugged ignoring Johnny. I walked in the hallway when someone put their hand on my shoulder spinning me around looking at Johnny.

"I said hi and you completely ignore me" he said looking at me.

"That means I don't want to talk to you. Also aren't you supposed to be mad at me or something" I said crossing my arms.

"Correction i was mad but not at you" He said smirking like a complete moron.

"If you keep smirking your face is going to freeze like that" I said sarcastically.

"Well, what happened to your adidas outfit. It looked pretty cute" he said.

"Well I can't wear the same outfit twice in a row" I said looking at his outfit. He was wearing jeans and a white t-shirts. The t-shirts clenched to his body showing all the right stuff. You could see his abs perfectly. He actually looked kinda....... cute.

Holy shit I just said Johnny Orlando looked cute.

"Yo adidas girl what chu thinking about" he asked waving his hand in front of my face.

"Nothing" I started to blush.

"Were you thinking about us in bed" he said smirking.

"Stop that's gross Johnny. I will never ever, and I mean never do that with you" I said in a discussing tone. I turned around walking away.

…………
Hey guys did you see that video with kenzie and Johnny. I'm shook kenzie said it wasn't real.