Chapter two

Mackenzie Ziegler❣
_________
Chapter dedicated to heyziegler thank you so much for my cover I absolutely love it. All cover credits goes to her because she literary amazing.

_____
My alarm on my phone went off telling me it was time to get my butt up for school.  I groaned rolling over to night Stand. I grab my phone hitting the off button stepping up and stretching. I looked out my window to see nothing but darkness. Of course it would be dark it's only 5:30 in the morning. I walked over to my closet opening it up. I grab my adidas shirt and adidas joggers. Perfect day to wear everything adidas right. I mean I did spend expensive amount of money on this stuff but never really wore it because I never had the right shoes. I walked to my shower and got in letting the water hit me before I completed everything else. I got out of the shower getting dressed.  I walked over to my bed getting down and grabbing the box from underneath my bed. I sat on the floor making sure this wasn't some crazy dream. When I finally convinced myself that this was truly real. I open the box to see my brand new adidas originals shoes. I grab them out hugging them. I kissed them before putting them on my feet. I know I'm weird you don't have to tell me. But if you work forever to save up money to buy new shoes you would be as well.

I got up walking to my mirror desk grabbing my hair brush and putting my hair into a ponytail. When I was finally satisfied with my outfit i walked over to my full length mirror to take a picture on Snapchat. Once I was done I grab my bookbag and walking out of my room. I walked down the stairs looking around for mom.

"Mom" I yelled walking into the kitchen. I saw a plate of pancakes ready for me and a glass of orange juice. There was a small note next to the plate. I pulled out the chair sitting down and grabbing the note.

Dear Mackenzie,
Sorry sweetie I already left for work. There is some pancakes for you. You may have to heat it up sorry. I will be working late again tonight so don't stay out to late and make sure your homework is done. I love you so much.
~love mom

I sigh crushing the note into a tight ball and getting up to throw it away. This is not uncommon for me my mom is never home she always at work.

I ate then left to get brynn. After I picked her up I drove to school. Everyone stopped to look at me. Weird. No one and I mean no one even notice me the only person is brynn.

I parked my car in my usual place and got out. I grab my bag and started walking towards the school. I walked to my locker opening it up to grab my textbooks that I needed for this morning. Everyone was in a rush now a days. I shut it jumping a little when I saw Johnny standing there next to my locker smirking at me.

"Hey it's you from yesterday. I didn't know you went to this school I never noticed you before" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Not very many people even know I exist so it's not surprising" I said griping my geometry book that I had in my hand.

"Well what's your name adidas girl" he asked looking at me.

"None of your business" I said turning on my heel heading towards the traffic hallways. Leaving clueless Johnny to not knowing my name.

"That's was rude adidas girl" he said to me. When he yelled and no one knew it was towards me because everyone thinks I'm invisible.

I laughed as I made it to my class on time. I sat in the front like normal. Wow first period geometry a great way to kick off the day. Note sarcasm. Everyone thinks I live for school because I have the highest GPA in my school and I have nothing but A's in all my classes ever since I could ever remember. Class has already begun working on the paper Mr.baker has given us. I heard the door opening and everyone heads snapped up looking at the door.

Johnny walked in with his smrik still on his face.

"Sorry I'm late Mr.baker I had locker trouble" he said looking at me with the same smrik it hasn't left his face.

"That's quite alright Mr. Orlando please take a seat next to Mackenzie" he said pointing to me. I winced for two reasons one why must he use my full name and two why must Johnny sit next to me.

"Hey it's adidas girl" he said walking over sitting down. I ignore him continuing to work on my page.

"So your name is Mackenzie huh" he said. I ignored him like my mom always says if you pay attention to them they will only keep going.

"Come on adidas girl" he said whispering since we have to be quite.

"Leave me alone. Also you know my name so why are you calling me adidas girl" I ask.

"I like adidas girl better I guess" he said. I rolled my continue to work on my paper. I got finished early so the teacher said I can leave. I walked out of the classroom looking at the empty hallways.

"Adidas girl wait up" I heard Johnny yelled. I groan turning around to face Johnny.

"What in God's name do you want" I asked stomping towards him.

"Just wanted to get to know this adidas girl" he said smirking.

"No you don't want to know anything about me." I said looking at him.

"But I most certainly do adidas girl" he said smirking like normal.

"Will you please stop smirking like a retard that you are"I asked quite annoyed. 

"Anyways why do you want to know about my life" I asked looking at him furring my eyebrows together.

" I don't know you just seem like a mystery girl and I like mystery" he said shrugging. I groaned for what felt like the sixth hundred time today, turning on my heel swiftly and walking away having my phone in my hand.