chapter eighteen

❣Mackenzie Ziegler❣

__________

We walked into the enormous house.

"Wow it's so big in here. I love it" jayden squealed.

"Good because we are staying here for two days" anika said. It is very pretty.

"Go ahead and pick your bedrooms upstairs" anika said. I walked up the wooden stairs. I picked the first door on the right. It was is pretty and had a
balcony. I walked outside looking at the beautiful beach.

"It's so pretty" I muttered. The ocean is Cristal blue. The sand is so white.

"Not as pretty as you" Johnny said wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here"I asked still looking at the wonderful ocean.

"Well we are sharing a room princess" he said I turned my head to look at him kissing him softly.

"Guys- oh god sorry" carson hurry and closed the door again. We pulled away laughing.

"Are you guys gucci" carson asked.

"Yeah we're gucci" I said rolling my eyes. That word is so overrated.

"We are going swimming so get ready" he said. I sigh going into my suitcase picking a black one piece bathing suit. I put my hair in double dutch braids.

While waiting for Johnny I looked outside as I was standing out on the balcony.

"Babe I'm ready" he said. I turned around while he was looking down at his phone.

"Let's go babe"I said walking to the door grabbing my phone and my towel, walking out of the room.

"How come we are going swimming when we are supposed to be sleeping"I asked walking down the stairs.

"Because we are only here for two freaking days kenzie" jayden said walking out the back door.

I sighed following her out to the beach.

"Oh hey guys" nadia said walking towards us. I stared at her in shock.

"Hey nadia what you doing here" charile asked.

"Isn't obvious I'm here on a mini vacation with my parents." She said twirling her hair around her finger. She was wearing a very short bikini. She was looking at Johnny and Johnny wasn't looking at her. So I decided to do something that I thought I could never do.

I kissed him right Infront of everyone. Johnny was shocked but gladly kissed back.

We pulled away I look at Nadia. She looked mad I slightly smiled at her.

"Hey kenzie so I heard Johnny isn't your first" she said. I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean exactly" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Anyways have a nice day" she said turning around skipping back to her spot on the beach.

"I hate her so much" I whispered.