97.

Elena's POV

I was finally in Cristiano's arms again. Once I was shot, the police officers tackled down my kidnappers and arrested them and Cristiano picked me up and carried me into his car and drove to the ambulance. Even though my shoulder hurt like hell, I felt so safe in his arms, taking in his smell and touch I missed so much. Right now, he's in bed next to me, my head on his chest, but his legs were only half on the bed, and the other half were dangling from the side. The room was filled with silence, and I didn't need any talking as much as I needed to feel that we are together again. My shoulder was bandaged and I took just a few painkillers to make the pain less, without overdoing it. Everything that happened felt so unreal to me. I couldn't believe that a life of a footballer's girlfriend could be so eventful. I must just be a magnet for these kind of stuff I guess. To be honest, I can kinda say it brought Cristiano and I closer together, but we honestly could have done that without all of this. I just can't wait to get home and hug my two little boys.

They were constantly on my mind. Junior is a little older you could say, but he's still my little baby, but Andrés is an actual baby, he's only three months old, and the fact that he has been without his mother for all this time scares me. Did he cry a lot? Was he hungry and refusing a bottle? I have to get home fast! And I think I also need a baby girl if Cris and I decide to have another child, because I'm just being overpowered by the boy to girl ratio in my little family. I need reinforcement dammit. All jokes aside, I didn't want to press charges against Molly's brother, because I felt like he was doing all of that just because of his sister. And he was about to let me go, and if it wasn't for his partner, I wouldn't even be in this hospital bed now. So he was the one being charged, and I asked if I could just give a statement to an officer and not have to go to court and the judge kinda agreed, but still told me to stay in touch, in case they need me to come to court.

"My baby boys, mommy has missed you two so much."
I said as I walked into Andrés' room and saw the Junior making his brother figures out of some blocks, only to have Andrés ruin it in the very next moment. But Junior is such a patient brother, and doesn't mind doing it all over again. When they saw me, Junior ran up to me, and I didn't even care that my shoulder still hurt even after being in the hospital, but to be honest, I did lie a little and say it didn't hurt as much as it truly does just so that I could get home to my kids. As I picked up Andrés, he smiled at me and put his little arms out towards me, and I engulfed him in a hug, kneeling down to put an arm around Junior too. The best thing about being a mother is being their mother. And so I foolishly thought that was it. I thought we would just go back to living normally, as normal as it can get with all the things that happened and having Ben and Andrew back to be around me when Cris is not.

But I was oh so wrong. The male part of my family were preparing a huge surprise for me, and I had noticed a slightly sneaky side of the days following me coming back home. They would be silent when I would walk into the room with them even though I could hear them talking about something, even though it was muffled, and even Andrés was suspicious. I know it's a random baby thing and they do unexpected things sometimes, and have no idea about it, but one day he lifted his hands to his mouth, covering it and giggled. What on earth are they up to? It would be a few more days until I get to find out what is going on, and let's just say I didn't expect it. At all. I was in my room, answering emails, hoping that some of the brands that emailed me still wanted to work with me, when I heard someone come in and looked up to see Cristiano's disapproving face.
"Why do you do this? You have been through so much , and you want to work? You need to rest."
I get what he means, but I just can't lay back and have him spend his money on me. That is not why I'm with him. I'm perfectly capable of making my own money and not living off my boyfriend like some kind of gold digger, which many have already accused me of being. He set my laptop to the side, and lead me out of the room, and towards the roof.

---***---
It's been a while guys. But it's finally gonna happen! The chapter I've been wanting to write since the beginning, and I'm about to write it for chapter 98! I am so excited, and I don't truly think it's gonna fit in 800 words, but that might even be better. Can't wait for you guys to read it, but in the mean time, I hope you like this chapter. SHE'S FINALLY WHERE SHE BELONGS, AM I RIGHT?
PS let's imagine that the mum and two boys in the picture above the chapter are dark haired, like Elena, Junior and Andrés are 😂😂

Stay beautiful 💋❤