20.

Elma's POV

"Oh God! You could be right, it all points to that. We need to make sure as soon as we get checked into the hotel."
Elena said with a small smile on her face and a glow in her eyes. Katia and I were walking with her, behind the boys and our mother. I guess we started to get a little too far behind as Hugo motioned his hand towards us. We picked up our speed to get closer to them, all three of us smiling from ear to ear.
"I know I'm right. I can't wait to tell everyone."
I said in a tone a little louder than I intended it to be, causing Elena and Katia to shush me. After finishing all the checking in at the airport and hotel, I got the information that the pharmacy was really close. Since I was staying with Katia and Hugo, I needed to maneuver around him so he doesn't suspect anything. Mum offered to stay with Junior, and the lovebirds were all alone.
"I'm gonna go get a coffee, do you guys want anything?"
I asked Katia and Hugo crossing my fingers behind my back, in hopes that everything goes as planned. Katia winked at me secretly and said she was going to visit Junior and mum, see how they settled. We agreed to meet at Elena's and Cristiano's room later, and tell Cris we need some girl talk.
"Then I'll come with you. I need to get some aspirin, my head is killing me."
Hugo started walking towards the door when Katia and I kinda yelled no in unison making him jump a little bit and give us a weird look.
"Umm... I'll go get you some aspirin, besides I think we all need some. You stay here, so it doesn't get worse."
Again I crossed my fingers behind my back. Come on Hugo, we'll tell you if it turns out to be true don't worry. Thank God he agreed and I sprinted downstairs and to the pharmacy. After getting what I needed, I met Katia in the hallway and went to the target room. Elena opened the door, and we knew Cris would ask us why we are here, why we aren't resting,etc.
"I have terrible jetlag and I'm just trying to relax with some girl talk. You've seen how the plane ride affected me. I cried a lot more than I normally would at the movie, I was tired, sick,you remember."
Cristiano nodded with slightly worried face at Elena's words. I know why he's like that, Elena has flied a lot of times before, she went to almost every Cristiano's match. But this time it's different. He decided to leave the room and take the aspirin to Hugo, leaving us girls to have our 'girl talk' . Katia stood at the door peeking slightly, and gave us thumbs up when Cristiano entered the room. Our rooms were all next to each other. I gave Elena the box and pushed her towards the bathroom.

Elena's POV

I don't know what to do if Elma is right. I mean it would be a good thing, amazing in fact. I would be happier than ever in my life. But is it too soon?
"Ok, ok."
I said as I was being pushed into the bathroom. This is it, the moment of truth. I opened the box and did what I needed to do. I'm sure as hell nobody wants to know the details. All that was left to do now is wait. So I waited. I bet some of you, if not all of you understand what is going on. I walked out to meet two very anxious and hopeful women.
"It's positive. I'm pregnant."
Right when I said it I realized it was happening and an enormous amount of happiness consumed my heart. Elma and Katia jumped up and down clapping. I had to laugh at them, they looked like little kids getting taken to the sweets shop.
"But what if it's wrong?"
I always do this. I always doubt things. It's probably left from the part of my life when I didn't think I deserve anything good. They looked at me like I was crazy.
"Be happy. You are getting a baby. Stop doubting the good things that happen to you."
Katia said and she was right. I am having a baby. Cristiano's baby. I put my hand on my stomach and than engulfed Elma and Katia in a hug. When I asked the girls how to tell Cristiano, they raised their hands as in defeat.
"You are the creative one. I don't think anyone of us would make a better scene for it than you."
We laughed and I immediately started thinking. I need to make it simple and effective. I can't wait to see the look on his face.

---***---

Hey guys, I already have a few ideas but if you also have any ideas on how Elena should announce it to Cristiano comment ⬇

Stay beautiful 💋❤