82.

Elena's POV

"Hey, what do you say we hit the beach today? Forget about all our worries and just enjoy the sun?"
Elma and Katia asked me as I woke up the next morning. My voice was still groggy, and I haven't even woken up properly. I laughed and answered their question with another question.
"You do realise that I have a child to take care of? A child who is barely two weeks old?"
I raised my eyebrow, even though I knew they couldn't exactly see me through the phone. Thousands of ideas popped into their heads. And they were taking turns in laying them out for me. Elma says I can leave Arés with Klara, and as soon as she finished her sentence, Katia chimed in, saying I could hire a babysitter. And than again Elma's idea, followed by Katia's, going in circles as if trying to find the best one, to get me to agree. Andrés is a sweet baby, he rarely cries and he sleeps fairly well through the night. The few times he wakes up, I just feed him and he goes right back to sleep. So I wasn't really worried about him, but still, I didn't give birth to him just so I could run off to have some fun as soon as he falls asleep.
"I'm gonna pass. Maybe some other time."
I replied to all of their ideas, ready to hang up.

But the girls wouldn't give up. In the end I agreed, as my sisters-in-law joined in on the whole convincing me to go to the beach thing. They even offered to help Klara take care of the baby, and that he will be surrounded by his cousins, and that I shouldn't worry. I knew it would probably piss off Cristiano that I was going to the beach, instead of being with my son. But I made the girls promise they will call me as soon as Andrés starts crying, and that I am free to leave and go back home in that situation. So I put on my one piece bathing suit, since I was still working on getting rid of the baby weight, and I put on a floral print dress over it. I was ready to go, after checking on my little boys and my nephews and niece, and I was off to meet the girls. I offered my sisters-in-law to come with us, but they had already planned to take a walk around Madrid today, sightseeing, and so I let it slide this time.

I told Cristiano that Klara will take care of the kids and that a friend asked me to the beach. Maybe I should have told him that the "friend" are his sisters, but I guess I wanted to see how he would react, thinking I might have more friends than just our family members. The look on his face, eyes darker, and brows furrowed, gave me the impression that it did bother him, but as soon as I opened my mouth to tell him I was joking and that I was going out with Elma and Katia, my phone rang and I excused myself. I can imagine he is irritated because I had talked to the girls for about an hour, even though he didn't listen in on the conversation. He has been acting strange today, and I don't know why. At the beach, we were having a great time, swimming, and taking in the natural sun rays. I've never been to a solarium in my life, the sun is all I need. I didn't want to turn into one of those girls who, for the lack of better words, loose their cool after they have kids.

I wanted to still be able to go out somewhere. And no, I don't mean going out every single day of my life, and drinking myself into oblivion. I meant these casual get togethers with the people I care about, and I never even liked going out and getting drunk when I was a teenager, much less now. All of my "friends" from middle school and high school turned out to either have low paying jobs, or no jobs at all. I was working at a top agency, and went to a few auditions, landing a couple of background and supporting roles, working up my way to get to the top and be the leading lady. And on top of that I was a writer. So if one thing failed, I always had a backup plan. Whereas they just chose one profession and believed they would be doing that job for the rest of their lives. Sitting back on our towels, after another swim, I saw a familiar face jogging towards us, waving his hand in the air. I could have sworn my eyes rolled so far back into my head, I could actually see the skull.

"Hey beautiful. I'm glad you got my email. Although I thought we would be alone."
He said, gesturing to Elma and Katia. This kid must be delusional. What email is he talking about?
"I don't know what you are talking about. What email? And even if I did see it, I didn't come here for you."
My mind was checking through my database to see if I had just forgotten I checked my mail. Donny tells me he sent it last night. And than it hits me. At the time I was probably already in the nursery, getting ready for bed. So that's why Cristiano was acting so weird today. He must have seen it. Oh God, why am I in this situation again? Donny is another person who can't take no for an answer. I quit my job at the Emerald & Co agency because of Noah being the exact same way. But at least I know Donny a lot longer that I knew Noah, so hopefully he will understand. I agreed to take a walk down the beach with him to talk, hoping he would be the one to get it.

"Look, we have known each other for a really long time. You are my best friends brother, and out of respect I have towards her, I won't tell you how annoyed I am with you right now."
I said and explained to him that I love my family, now being an actual mother, not just to Junior, but the son I gave birth to. When I told him about how he had his chance a long time ago, and had it for two years, only to decide he doesn't want anything to do with me, his eyes fell to the ground. I was more thinking of how I should send Deyna, his sister, a message when I get home. I haven't spoken to her in a week or two. I was thinking of that more than this guy in front of me. Shows how much he blew it.
"We can be friends, but that's the furthest I'll ever go with you. If you agree. If not, we go our separate ways. But this has got to stop. My boyfriend might think I'm cheating on him."
He nodded, saying how I was right and we should be friends. Have I just let the snake of sin into my friends circle? I don't know yet, and I hope I don't find it to be a truth. But regardless, I smiled seeing his face, riddled with guilt, and I hugged him. 'What am I doing?' I thought to myself. Here I am, hugging Donny, and just last night I yelled at Cristiano for the way he acted with Georgina. It could have been the same situation. I should probably apologise. Suddenly I see an even more familiar figure, pacing towards us, from the direction of the bar down the street, and that's when I realised I was still hugging Donny. I let go of him, smiled at my now friend and I was prepared to explain and apologise, but I wasn't nearly as prepared for what Cristiano had in store for me.

---***---
It's a little longer than usual. Clash of the titans, am I right? 😂😂
I feel like every single time these two want to talk it out, something happens and they are back in the war zone. God damn they are stubborn 😂😂
I hope you like this part and as always:

Stay beautiful 💋❤