29.

Elena's POV

Why didn't I realize this before? It was right in front of me the whole time! But no, it can't be. Can it? The only proof I have is the fact that Noah, just like the man Klara caught in our house has blue eyes. Could they be the same person? But I have never met him before, I'm sure of it. One of the messages sent to me by that number read I reject him for Cristiano. Did he make that up? How could have he known about the perfume by Shakira I had once in the past? So many questions, yet sadly no certain answer to any of them.
"E-Elena? You ok?"
I jumped a little bit and realized I was still standing at the door and haven't moved an inch. I got so lost in thought.
"Oh, s-sorry. My mind is all over the place today. What do you need me to do?"
I took a seat at my desk, which was opposite Molly's where he sat. He asked me what was wrong, but I told him I didn't want to talk about this. Nothing good comes from mixing your private life and your work life. Still, no matter how much I tried, I couldn't shake the feeling that Noah was my stalker. He did express an, should I call it, intrest in me. Just as I thought about how many ways were there to hide your phone number from being tracked, a hot blonde entered our office and hung her arms around Noah's neck. She didn't even give me time to wonder if she might just be his friend, instead she assaulted his lips as soon as he turned his head to see who attacked him. The smell of awkwardness filled the air as I went through the last pieces of paperwork, trying to block out the moans she was letting out into Noah's lips. They didn't kiss for more than a few seconds, which, by the way, felt like eternity, when he pushed her away slightly and asked her what was the matter with her. She looked at him, flinging her head back a little. The humor in everything was the look she gave me once Noah explained to her that she can't just assault him in front of a coworker. Her eyes scanned almost every piece of me, the awkwardness never fading, before she scoffed. You could just feel her self-adoration oozing from her every pore. Honestly, I couldn't care less about what she thinks of me. I am happy with the way I look and I'm dating freaking Cristiano Ronaldo. I mean sure, Noah wasn't bad, his eyes might look beautiful to someone who didn't fear every man who has those kind of eyes at the moment. Nevertheless, I smiled at blondie, and got back to work.
"Sorry about that, she isn't usually like that."
Noah stated as he got back from pulling his hot girl out of the door to probably allow the awkward to wind out through the window. Or to prevent it from getting bigger.
"She's probably jealous of my beauty."
I said laughing. I felt as if the only thing to ease the atmosphere was to make a joke. Although I did end up being stunned after what he said next.
"Every woman is jealous about how perfect you are."
Didn't see that coming. Could this get any more awkward. Everything about every guy with blue eyes is suspicious to me right now, but Noah is just feeding them even more with his words and behavior.
"I can't say I'm perfect, but still thanks."
Lets just hope he doesn't go into convincing me I am perfect, or I'll have to call the boys in. Thankfully he just smiled and signed the last parts of work he needed to as an assistant to the ad. Right now, the only thought in my mind was should I tell him I'm pregnant with Cristiano, to see his reaction, or will he act it out well, since he might already know? Well for some reason I decided to keep my mouth shut and not say anything. Once everything was done and filed I stood up and walked to the couch, which was against the wall, next to the door, for a quick escape, taking my bag and car keys from the table.
"If there is anything else you need me for, let me know now, otherwise I should go home. Junior is probably at home by now, I wanted to make his favorite cookies."
I said turning towards Noah. Even though that was true and I was going to make the cookies, I still crossed my fingers behind my back.
"Actually there is something."
He stood up and started walking towards me. I began to back away until my back was against the wall. Noah came closer and than he...

---***---
What is your opinion on this chapter? Do you enjoy reading this story?

Also thank you so so much for 3k! I can't believe the story came this far in a short period of time. Thank you, I love you all!

Stay beautiful 💗💋