These SEXY ass BOYS and a Music Video

HI It is I Yoru i am making this chapter to continue the story and to have those people that didn't want to read the smut chapter skip it so... yeah also school here so i am going to be busy I took ALL HONORS well hope you enjoy it~Yoru
*****************************************

Y/n's POV

I woke up feeling arms wrapped around my bare waist and a cool breeze of air coming from the air conditioner. I looked down to see I was being held by Yoongi and that I was in his studio. I looked down again to see me and him were naked and that our clothes were scattered all over the floor. Memories of last night flashed through my brain. "Oh right we had sex." I said blushing. I woke up and sat up making Yoongi wake up as well. "Mhhm Y/n it is so early." he said sighing. Yoongi it is Saturday so no school. Yoongi nodded and smiled at me. "good because I want to spend time with my babygirl." I smiled and kissed Yoongi. I had gotten off the couch and began to get dressed. After I had my clothes on from yesterday Yoongi had gotten up and gotten dressed in extra clothes he had in his room.
3rd POV
Yoongi was finished getting dressed and then he heard the voice of the Leader of BTS. "Suga-hyung we have a Music Video shoot today can I come in?" Yoongi looked at you and sighed. "Come with me today please baby?" You looked at him and smiled. "Of course babe." Yoongi opened the door and saw Namjoon. "Okay let's go we have an MV shoot anyways...By the way I am bringing Y/n." Namjoon looked at you and laughed. " Y/n why are you wearing your uniform from yesterday? "" uhmmm no reason." You said looking at RM and blushing. "We fucked." Yoongi said nonchalantly while looking at Namjoon. Y/n's face reddened. "YAH YOONGI YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP THAT CONFIDENTIAL!!" Namjoon looked at Yoongi and laughed. "How was it??" Yoongi smirked at RM. "Pleasurable and very sexy that is all." They went to the van that would take then to the venue where they were filming. Y/n felt estatic to see what idols do since she joined her school in order to become an idol. When they arrived at the Venue there was something wrong that the directors and the stylists were talking about. "Awww shit what are we going to do...we need a girl to fill the place of that sick actress." He said angrily. Y/n's eyes widened and she smirked. She walked over to the director and smiled. "You are missing a person important for the music video right?" She asked smiling. The director looked at her up and down. "Yes we are." "Then maybe can I fill her place?" Y/n asked confidently. The director smiled and looked at her again. "Well your body seems pretty good and you have a nice and pretty face so sure we will use you." Y/n smiled and thanked the director. Y/n was lead to a changing room where she was given a trendy outfit that looked super cute. It was a black jacket with a white arms and a red stripe running down the arm, a black crop top, black booty shorts, knee length socks, and a choker.

 It was a black jacket with a white arms and a red stripe running down the arm, a black crop top, black booty shorts, knee length socks, and a choker

(Here is what the outfit looks like and YES I KNOW IT IS JENNIE)
Y/n walked out of the changing room. Jimin and Jungkook were in the dressing room just walking around waiting for everyone else to get their makeup done. When you walked out of the dressing room Jimin and Jungkook turned their heads. "Phew" Jimin whistled at you. Jungkook had his mouth open and eyes wide. "Noona you look Sexy as fuck." Jungkook said winking at you. Jimin smirked. "Yeah you look very sexy." Jimin said licking his lips. "I swear to god you two are perverts
" Y/n said walking away. As Y/n was walking away she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist. "AHhHh" she yelped in surprise. Y/n then heard a familiar voice whisper in her ear. "Damn babe you look HOT. " The deep voiced male said. You turned you head and smirked. It was Yoongi. "Hey Babe." Y/n said pecking his cheek. Yoongi then kissed you. "Ewww get a room" Taehyung said walking in on Yoongi and Y/n kissing. Y/n blushed at Taehyung's comment. "Okay we need Yoongi and Jungkook on set." The director said. Yoongi stopped kissing Y/n and walked away toward the set. "Catch you later babe." Yoongi said winking. Jungkook walked up behind you and smacked your ass. "Nice ass you got there." Jungkook said smirking. "JUNGKOOK!!!" Y/n yelled in surprise. Jungkook walked on set and  went with Yoongi.
Some mild bad stuff ahead you have been warned *WARNING*
"Hey hot stuff." Someone whispered in your ear. You turned around to see Jimin. You blushed and stepped away. "Jimin what are you doing." You asked. Jimin smirked. He grabbed your wrist and took you to an empty small dressing room. You were shocked and a little scared. Jimin then pushed you against a wall and pressed himself against you. "Jimin stop it." You said even more scared. Jimin smirked. "Oh babe we all know you want me." Jimin said bodyrolling slowly on you. You let out a shaky and breathy moan. "Jimin please...stop it." Jimin then pinned your arms above your head using one hand. He then trailed the other down your body stopping  at your pants. He shoved his free hand into your pants and rubbed you.  You moaned and attempted to push him of with your arms. "J-Jimin please..." Jimin then pinched your clit and smirked. "How does that feel Baby girl. "AhhHh~" you moaned out. He then shoved 2 fingers up you. You gasped and inhaled sharply in a little pain. Jimin fingered you until you were about to come. "Jimin please we can't do this." He felt you clench around his fingers. "Jimin stop i am about to come." He went until he felt you release on his fingers. He then took his fingers out and licked them clean. "You taste good babe." Jimin said letting you go and leaving. You slid down to the ground against the wall. "FUCKING JIMIN HE FINGERED ME!"  Y/n said crying. Jungkook burst into the door and saw Y/n crying." Who did this!!" Jungkook said angrily.  "Jimin did... he fingered me with out my consent." Jungkook looked mad. He picked you up and ran over to Yoongi with you. "OI HYUNG!!  something happened with Y/n." Jungkook said setting you down on a couch. "What happened??" Yoongi asked confused as fuck and also asking Jungkook curtly. "Jimin did something to Y/n and now she is crying." Jungkook stated calmly. "JIMIN DID FUCKING WHAT!!!" Yoongi said exploding in anger and looking for Jimin angrily. (A/N: OH NO MY FRIEND IS GOING TO KILL ME FOR DOING THIS TO JIMIN SORRY!!!) Yoongi ran around the set looking for Jimin. Yoongi eventually found Jimin on his phone in a secluded room. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO Y/N YOU MAN WHORE." Yoongi said VERY angrily looking at Jimin and ready to throw some hands. Jimin smirked. "Oh i plan to take her later I was just giving her a feel of me" Yoongi was about to explode at Jimin's attitude that very second. "WHAT! DID! YOU! DO!" Yoongi yelled clasping his hands over Jimin's shirt collar ready to choke him. "I did nothing serious I just fingered her until she came." Jimin said whipping Yoongi's hands off of him. 

 With Y/n and Jungkook at the time

"Noona are you okay?" Jungkook asked sweetly trying to calm you down from you shaken state.  "It is okay Jungkook i will be fine." Y/n said hugging Jungkook tightly. Jungkook blushed as his noona hugged him in safety. "Jungkook thank you for calming me down I owe you one." Jungkook blushed. "Anything for my Noona also about owing me one i just want a cheek kiss." Jungkook said blushing. "Alright Jungkook here you go." Y/n said leaning into Jungkook's face and pecking his cheek sweetly. Y/n then ran off to find her BAE Yoongi. "YOONGI...Yoongi-oppa where are you?" Y/n yelled down the hallways until she found a door open. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO Y/N YOU MAN WHORE." Yoongi yelled. Y/n flinched but she hid behind the door and listened in on their conversation. "oh i plan to take her later I was just giving her a feel of me." Y/n could hear Jimin's smirk as he said that. WHAT!DID!YOU!DO!" Yoongi yelled again. This time Y/n heard Yoongi grab Jimin. "I did nothing serious I just fingered her until she came." Y/n felt her eyes well up as she heard what they were saying. She came out from behind the door she was listening to them behind and stood infront of the doorway. "Y/N!" Yoongi yelled in surprise. "Oh look who decided to show up...Did you miss me Babygirl." Jimin said walking over to you and grabbing your wrists. "JIMIN ...Let. GO." Yoongi said grabbing Jimin's wrist. "What is wrong Hyung did i touch a nerve." Jimin pushed Y/n against a wall and began kissing her neck hungrily. Yoongi ran over and pulled Jimin off of his Babe. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING PRICK" Yoongi said running over and punching Jimin in the face. Y/n gasped and looked at Jimin began bleeding from his nose. Y/n backed away and ran into the other dressing room with the other members shocked. 

********************************************************************************

AHAHAHAHAHAHA Cliffhanger for you guys. I am sorry this took so long to write and stuff but i finally have some freetime to publish and write a chapter as of now I am going to be uodating inconsitently due to my busy schedule as an honors student and stuff so sorry guys. Also i am using a Laptop due to well... My phone got run over by a car this morning so TT_TT 

R.I.P

Asha's Phone

August 11th 2017---September 18th 2018

"I only had you  for a year but it was fun We went through a lot of BTS memes, derp selfies on snapchat, and Idiotic friend groupchats together that always ended up with you being an annoying ARMY but it was alright."

Hopefully you will get replaced soon

LOL that was a big Middle finger to my phone  ALRIGHT BYE GUYS!!!