Who Is Playing That

Sup people it is Yoru and I wanna know if I am doing alright so comment to tell me also I am sorry for the slow updates and the song Yoongi played on the piano is the one you heard in the story hope you enjoy ~ Yoru
***************************************************************

I entered the room to see who was playing that wonderful piano in the music room. I walked in to see a pale figure, focussing intensely on the sound the keys were making. The beautiful grand piano, watching the piano keys and wire moving up and down as the figure played.
I've heard this song before when I saw Namjoon and his friends practicing a dance and singing to it.
I couldn't help it I began to sing the words to it as the figure played. I sang until the figure did a decrescendo in the song then stopped playing.
The figure then looked up. It was a guy unluckily I couldn't see his face. However, he saw my face and looked panicked by me. He then shook it off and smirked which I only caught for a second before his face became hidden again. He then began playing again and did a crescendo and played a very fast part. I kept up with ease. Soon after a while he ended the song and stood up.
OMG, no way I accompanied a song with 3rd year Min Yoongi.
I said in my mind. My face froze up with fear. As I was about to run my hand was suddenly grabbed. He pulled me by my arm until we were near a wall. He then pushed me against the wall and pinned my arms down.
"Ouch, that hurt and can you let go."
"Well, I have caught myself a mouse...huh."
Yoongi said smirking as he looked me in the eyes.
"So underclassman."
He called out threateningly almost.
"Why did you walk in here, start singing, and find me."
He asked me coldly. My face saddened.
"I heard  beautiful music and simply thought who is playing that beautiful piano."
"Alright by that you meant me huh bitch."
He said angrily.
"Y-yes Yoongi-Oppa."
"Really?! Then answer this why did you begin accompanying me?"
He asked eagerly for answers.
"I loved that song that you, Seokjin-Oppa, Namjoon-Oppa, Hoseok-Oppa, Jimin-ah, Taehyung-ah, and Jungkook-ah sang and danced to. You see I was passing by one day by one of the dance rooms and saw you guy's choreography, then when I came here to hear this song playing I couldn't help but sing to it".
You answered shaking and stuttering from the hostile aura right about you.
"But what if I wanted to play alone?"
He said questioning my logic.
"OH!!! I'm so sorry Yoongi-Oppa."
I said putting on a face of guilt and bowing a little towards him.

I began to picking the girl's mind to see why she came to this room. I pinned her to the wall so she didn't run away but she didn't seem to put up a fight to escape me. I then asked her what if I wanted to play alone. She put on a face of guilt and looked straight into my eyes. She then said sorry as if she was going to break any second. I called her a bitch. Great now I feel guilty just as guilty as she does. WOAH WAIT I CAN'T FEEL GUILTY I MEAN AFTER ALL SHE WAS THE ONE WHO ENTERED THE ROOM AND OUT OF NOWHERE STARTED SINGING. I removed my hands from pinning her to the wall. I then slammed one of my hands against the wall near her face making her flinch.
"Go get out of here. I will hurt you if I run into you again like this."
I said coldly.
"Y-Yes Yoongi-Oppa."
She said stuttering as she ran away.
"Heh, what a weird girl."

Yoongi-Oppa after interrogating me let me go and leave. To be honest I was a bit scared for a bit. I am not kidding he is as scary as he looks, but he is chill in a way. I am glad I met him. 

***************************************************************
So I j-hope that was good (see what I did there) well anyways comment if it was good and well wait for the next update sorry for slow updates ~ Yoru