Just let the tears roll

Hi guys how are you I am fine too so well yeah last chapter was great right *sarcasm* ik Jimin ditched you and left for your bitch (BFF) well people don't call him the schools playboy for nothing well this one is better because STUFF ACTUALLY HAPPENS WITH YOONGI *Smacks cheeks in surprise and gasps* so hope you like it ~Yoru
***********************************************************************
3rd POV
Taehyung was the first to see Y/n in the middle of the mall kneeling on the ground. "Hyung" Taehyung called out to Seokjin. "What is it?" He replied. "Do you think something is wrong with Noona?" He said. "Possibly ehhh Motionless Min" Jin said to Yoongi. "What is it hyung?" Yoongi said unenthusiastically. " Go see what is wrong with her." Jin said pointing to Y/n. "Why do I have too do it Taehyung saw her first." He said annoyed. "Because you are her Oppa and I have to take care of all my other children so they don't run off he said looking at Tae, Make a scene he said looking at Jungkook, and J-hope, or break anything he said looking at Namjoon. Also you are my oldest son so go and help her goddamn it." "Ugh fine Yoongi said." He walked over to you and knelt down. "Hey area you alright ?" Recognizing that sweet and deep voice(A/n: i can't help it because "i'm all about that bass 'bout that bass") you look up to see Yoongi. " yeah I am fine" she smiled and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. "Don't lie to me what is wrong?" He said. "If I tell you...you guys will hurt Jimin and even though he hurt me i don't want that." " oh I see what is wrong now" he said. " what do you mean?" Y/n said confused. "I'm guessing Jimin did something to you Yoongi responded." (A/N:I am sorry to say this about my own writing but NO SHIT YOONGI) "yeah you are right he did something I never expected him to do." " well tell me Y/n what did he do?" "You know how he asked me out right ?" "Yeah what about it?"  "He saw Bf/n coming towards us and then he ditched me for her" "oh I see... HEY JIN." " What is it child?" Jin said. Yoongi got you to stand up and he held you hand and walked over to Jin with you. "Hey Jin Jimin hurt her." "What did he do?" "He ditched her for some other girl while they were on a date." "Ohhhh that child will be getting smacked and a talking today." Jin said  disappointed. "Okay children let's take her with us so she can get better." Taehyung came toward Y/n. "Hey Y/n are you alright?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah I am fine." You responded sadly. Hoseok came over to Y/n. Oh Y/n have some hope." He said hugging Y/n. "Don't worry we will beat up Jiminie later." "Come on Noona be a bit stronger." Taehyung said. "Alright I'll try to." Jungkook walked up to Y/n hugged her tightly. This kind of triggered Yoongi. "Noona tell me that you'll be okay then I'll let go but until then you can cry on me." "Wow golden maknae manning up huh." They all said. Jin loomed at Jungkook and cried. "Oh my god my youngest son is growing up." "OI Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled out. "Let me hug her I am her oppa anyways." Jungkook frowned. "Why only you I care about Y/n Noona too you know she is like a big sis to me I once asked her out and she didn't rejected me although I don't think she remembers what I looked like before debut since this was like elementary school and I don't know her that well but still." " I am her oppa though and we have had 1 on 1 time together before." "YOONGI!" "What is it eomma?" "What do you mean by 1 on 1 time?" "Ohh Yoongi made Eomma mad." All the other members except Namjoon said. (Because Namjoon is the Sad Dad) Y/n spoke up. "He means 1 on 1 time because one day after school I was curious and I heard the sound of a piano playing I went to the room it was coming from and we talked after I heard him playing." "See she admits it so hands off Jungkook." Jungkook frowned and backed off. "Okay jeez hyung." "That is better." "Hey let's take her with us." Tae said. Child area you deaf I said that like 5 minutes ago." Jin frowned come on children let's go.
***********************************************************************So how was aren't you all amazed by what happened with Yoongi *sarcasm* bruh he was being a bit over protective there huh.
Jungkook:TT-TT Asha Asha (My name BTW)
Me: woah why are you sad what Tf  is wrong?
Jungkook: Yoongi got mad at me and took Y/n for himself he yelled at me in the story to back off.
Yoongi: boy what are you saying I'm her Oppa while you are just some little boy
Me: YO CHILL guys * walks over to Jungkook and hugs him* Jungkook it is alright he didn't mean it * glares a bit at Yoongi.
Well show some support for this Maknae crying over here *sighs* Jungkook you can get off me now...
Well until next update also show some support for these awesome people lunathedemoncatgirl and eemilyoliverr