What...Feelings?

Hi guys here is your part 2 of the promises 3-4 story updates ik I am a bit late but I am saving one for tomorrow March 9th because as some of you read earlier in one of the parts Min Yoongi has just turned 25 years old well I live in America which is on the OTHER SIDE of the world so we are literally half a day time difference from Korean TT_TT so it will be March 10th by the time it is March 9th here I cri well enjoy ~Yoru
***********************************************************************Your POV
I needed to get home so I asked Seokjin to drive me home. (AN:your home is the girls dorm so yeah). "Sure Y/n it is getting late and you never know what could happen if a girl is surrounded by 7 guys." (AN: *smirks* if you catch my drift) "Oh wait before I leave I trust you guys enough to give you my number so here." I said handing Seokjin a slip of paper with digits on it. "Oh okay thank you." He said. "Make sure to give it to everyone else even Jimin but make sure he doesn't get annoying." I said a bit coldly at the end. "Alright...well shall we go then." Seokjin asked. "Alright sure." What I didn't possible know what that when I got into the car the whole makane line and Yoongi were sitting in the car. "AHH oh my god why do you guys have to scare me and also why are you guys coming along?" " We want to see noona one last time tonight before she has to go back to the girls dorm." Taehyung and Jungkook said while Yoongi and Jimin were silently looking at me. "You guys realise that is I am seen with all of you guys the other girls are going to suspect something bad...right?" I said questionably. That left everyone but Yoongi and Seokjin shook. "Well that is too late we arwe already on the road to the girls dorm." Seokjin said. "Fuck..." I muttered under my breath. "Ehhhhy watch your mouth we have children in the car." Yoongi said eyeing Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin. Sorry I was contemplating what I am hoping to do to save myself but then I ended up getting to ready to die in front of everyone when I enter the dorm. I thought nonchalantly.

3rd POV

When Jim's car had arrived at the girls dorm. Every one in the dorm' lights were off, indicating everyone was asleep or so they thought. Y/n exited the car and so did everyone else. "Guys...guys I'm gonna get in trouble if I am found out and or if people see you. Jin , Tae, and Jungkook's facial expressions saddened. " Ahh don't be sad you'll get to see me tomorrow at school. "Pabo!!" Someone yelled at Y/n. "Huh??" "You Pabo." Jimin said again. "Why did you call me a pabo?" I asked Jimin. "You are a pabo because today is Saturday and also ypou are a pabo because they came along JUST to say goodbye to you indicating that they care deeply about you!!" Jimin yelled at Y/n. Y/n felt as if someone has punched her in the stomach. "I am sorry." Y/n said tears forming at her waterline. (AN:if you didn't know what a waterline it is that lower line underneath the eye where people eyeliner on) Taehyung walked closer to Y/n and hugged her tightly along with Jungkook. Seokjin gave Jimin a dirty look. "Ahhh...Park Jimin...I'm tired of hearing tour yammering. Yoongi said.

Yoongi POV

I getting pretty damn pissed at Jimin at that point. He just up and barged in and started making Y/n feel like shit by yelling at her. I have to admit for some reason every time I see and interact with Y/n I feel something that is a bit rare for me to feel. Also when I see someone else touch her or hug her I just want to take their hands off her and replace them with mine. But Y/n probably would get annoyed with me. " come on guys lets go before Y/n gets in trouble." I said. I looked behind me as I saw Jungkook and Taehyung give her one last hug and then get in the car.
***********************************************************************sooooooooo....how was it I feel like when I was writing in Yoongi's POV it was a bit cheesy but i 'll get better I guess well see you tomorrow with tomorrows 3rd update.~Yoru