Fuck i was discovered

Hi guys yeah yeah yeah I am late with my update now shuddap about that (I needed brainstorming time for the book)...the week isn't over yet. Well this is part 3 of the promised updates and well there might be a part 4 if I can get one done in time well hope you enjoy this part~Yoru
***********************************************************************
3rd POV

When walking into the girls dorm Y/n was silent and discreet so she wouldn't wake any of the other girls in the dorm. She unfortunately didn't go into the dorm unnoticed by anyone. Y/n was stopped by a group of 4 girls. "Oh what do we have here..." One of them said. "Uhhmm excuse me but is something wrong." You said awkwardly. "What are you doing up so late especially in your regular attire and not your night clothes?" "Uhmm it is none of your business and who are you girls anyways." They all gasped at Y/n. " we are the queenka's of the school 'scuse you." One of them said. A girl with shoulder length black hair, amber eyes and pale skin spoke. "I am Muhan-ui Byeol I am in year 1 class 2." She said coldly. A girl with waist length brown hair, black eyes and almost pure white pale skin spoke up next. "I am Jangmi Haneul I am in Year 2 class 3." Another girl with elbow length blonde hair, light brown eyes, and a light tan. She obviously looked like a foreigner. "I am Aviana Dal I am Year 3 class 1."  "Uhmm eonni (AN: pronounced  unn-EEare you a foreigner?" Y/n asked curiously. "Ugh I am half Korean ugh you idiot there is Korean in my name." She scoffed angrily at Y/n. The last girl was bit shy shy but she looked angrily at Y/n.  She had neck length black hair with green eyes, she also had skin just a shade darker than Avians. After a while he stepped forward and finally introduced herself. "I-i am Nolae Seulpeum I am in Year 2 class 1." Y/n stood there confused. "Who are you huh?" They asked eying Y/n. Y/n introduced herself timidly. "I-i am Y/f/n Y/l/n I am I. year 2 class 3." Jangmi went towards Aviana she whispered something in Aviana's ear. "Ahhhh so you are in Namjoon-ah and Hoseok-ah's class huh?" " uhhh n-ne eonni." You said timidly. Nolae went towards Aviana and whispered something in her ear as well. "Y/n-ah I heard that Jin-oppa drove you here and Jimin-ah, Taehyung-ah, Jungkook-ah and Yoongi-oppa can along." "Oh and how do you know that." Y/n said fiercely. "Nolae saw you out her window with them." "Ne ne hey Y/n you do know that it is past curfew and ypou were with guys right?... And not just any guys the famous Group BTS right." Nolae said. "Aniyo (AN: He means Yes and Aniyo means no in Koreaneonni aniyo I didn't know they were famous." "Don't lie to me bitch i saw what you were doing with them and if you don't stay away from BTS I will tell the headmistress about this and ypou will be expelled." Nolae yelled. Y/n eyes widened. "Why I didn't do anything to them that was wrong." You retaliated. "DO WE NEED TO REPEAT IT AGAIN THAT YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM BTS. Aviana yelled angrily. " o-okay fine." You said sadly running back to your dorm. After that Y/n went to get changed and she slipped into bed right after that.

In BTS's Dorm
Yoongi's POV

"I wonder how Y/n is doing right now?" He said. "Huh what was that Yoongi-ah?" Jin said. "Oh nothing Jin-hyung I'm going to sleep." Yoongi said his mind still on you. "I hope she is okay." He whispered before going straight to sleep.
***********************************************************************
So how was that well hope it was good I even got new characters in this part idk what to name them though so suggestions would be nice well see you next part.