Payback BOIIIIIIII!

Sup guys so for me it is spring break so you know what that means more time for Wattpad, Anime, K-pop, being an antisocial bitch, being a lazy fuck, and more time for UPDATES!! So you guys are going to get majorly spoiled with updates this week maybe 3 to 4 updates okay I have TIME. Well read the title this Is PAYBACK for Jimin. Well enjoy this is the first update BTW ~Yoru
***********************************************************************
Your POV
"Oh." Tae said. "Yay Y/n-ssi is coming with us." Hoseok said. "Hey  Noona let's have some fun." Taehyung said. "Alright what do you guys want to do?" I asked. "Hey here is some fun...I'll teach you 4 words in English is that good?" "Yeah splendid." I said. "Okay well hopefully it will cheer you up ready?" "...yeah." "Okay...  Jimin is a fool." "Wait but in Korean that is...NO you didn't just say that." "Say what?" Tae asked confusingly. "OMG Tae I cannot believe you just said Jiminie Pabo." Taehyung laughed kiddishly at what he just taught me.

At the dorms

"Well we are here at the dorms." They said. When the boys walked inside there was Jimin sitting on the couch with Bf/n sitting on his lap facing him." Y -YOU!" I sputtered out. "Oh hi Y/n how are you I am good as you can see...I am just chilling with my ahem... he coughed...New girlfriend." "How dare you ditch me at the mall you pabo." Jimin stood up and Bf/n secretly walked out of the dorm.(AN: that bitch how dare she) " What are you going to do about it that then...huh." He said putting his hands on his hips and leaning his face towards mine. I raised my hand up to try to make it look like I was going to stretch but then I swung my hand at lightning speed and with a big loud *smack*  i hit Jimin's face. His eyes were wide and the boys eyes were wide with horror. I finally spoke up from the silence in the room. "...And to answer your question that is what I am going to do about it Park Jimin!" I yelled at him. I was about to walk out of the door and walk my self home but Taehyung swiftly stopped me by grabbing tightly onto my waist. "Wow Y/n Noona you are pretty mad." " yes Taehyung...I am very VERY mad." "Here come back inside so the rest of us can chill you out...Does that sound good Noona." "Okay fine but Tae I am only doing this because you asked me to okay." "Alright Noona thank you" he said hugging me." (A/N: I  swear Taehyung is a cute little fluff ball but ik VERY well he can take that cuteness and turn it into some sexy shiz I mean come on if he tried as much as everyone else he would have girls begging for him but anyways dis ain't Tae x Reader it Yoongi who is also HOT AFI walked back inside and then Jimin out of nowhere came up to me and slammed me against the wall. "OUCH what the actual Fuck." "Try me Woman smack me again and see what happens to that pretty body of yours ."  "JIMIN!" Seokjin yelled. "Not right now Eomma I am busy." He retaliated. Yoongi ran up behind Jimin and pulled him by the collar and got him off of me. He then did the most unexpected thing he punched Jimin straight up in the face. " HYUNG WHAT THE FUCK!" "PARK JIMIN YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR RAPE SHIT BEFORE I PUNCH YOU AGAIN AND LEAVE HER ALONE!" (A/N: ahhh yes I have been caught red handed if Jimin hadn't gotten punched I probably would've made him angry and in the next chapter or something rape you and  yeah I am a bad dirty author) Jimin quieted and sat down. Yoongi walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Yeah I am fine thank you." "Good." he replied "Also...you!" He said pointing at Jimin. "What is it Yoongi-hyung." "Pull that kind of shit again and I'll personally kill you." "Nice job son" Jin said in a motherly way. "I always knew you were the best even though most of the time you are either in the recording studio working, or either in your room sleeping." I laughed a little bit at what Jin had said about Yoongi. I suddenly sensed two beings behind me. As I turned around both of them were on their knees and they grabbed onto my waist with their arms wrapping around me and were crying. "Noona is alright." They cried. "Taehyung-ssi, Hoseok-oppa...you scared me." "Sorry noona." They said crying. "Here you guys go." I said as I slowly unlatched each of their arms off me. I kneeled down next to both of them and then gave them each a hug. "Your noona is sorry for scaring you guys." I stood up and suddenly everyone except Yoongi and Jimin came over to me conceded or crying and started hugging me tightly. "You guys are not at fault you can stopped apologizing to me." After they dispersed Namjoon and Seokjin walked up to me. "Y/n remember you can always come to us if you need help just think of us as your 2nd pair of parents." "Jinja oh my god I will thank you."
***********************************************************************
Yeah I ship Namjin don't Judge. Also yeah I am a dirty author who needs to die. But anyways what did you guys think bad...good...meh I want to know how my book is going also this book has hit over 300 reads and tbh I thought it would get like at least 50 and that is it. But you proved me wrong well see ya guys later this week~Yoru