Yoongi an Y/n...together??

Hello peoples i have had Writers block for ever now and i hope it goes away so sorry these chapters take forever also i am well aware of Namjoons new name and i am sorry that my previous chapters may contain them i know~ Yoru
*******************************************

In the BTS dorm 3rd POV

When Yoongi pulled away after he kissed Y/n everyone was on the ground dying of shock. "Yoongi does this mean you and Y/n are together?" Y/n looked at Yoongi and Yoongi looked at her. "Hmmm I am not sure if we are together." Yoongi said looking at Y/n and smiling. "But Hyung why NOT!" Jungkook said in despair. "we are not dating yet because if we do Y/n will be put in trouble by the rude girls at school." he said looking at his younger angrily. Jungkook sighed and looked at his hyung. "Hyung how? They love us." Yoongi sighed and looked at Jungkook. "That is right...THEY LOVE US!! Not Y/n." He said sternly. "Honestly son are you stupid." Namjoon said looking at Jungkook. Jungkook sighed in annoyance. "Alright i get it geez." "Hey guys i am going to take Y/n to the Genius Lab now." Yoongi said feeling the beginnings of an awkward atmosphere form. "Alright Hyung." everyone except Jin said.
Genius Lab 3rd POV
Yoongi grabbed Y/n's hand and ran to his studio. "Yoongi what is the Genius Lab?" Y/n asked Yoongi confused as heck. She had a million dirty thoughts race through her mind and blushed. Yoongi sighed and looked at her face. "Y/n nothing is going to happen to you that is bad i just want to be alone with you is all." He said smiling. Y/n sighed in relief and smiled back at him. "Oh okay." When the 2 got infront of his studio he opened the door and let her in. "Wow is this where you create music for BTS?" She asked him ecstatic. "NOOO I just have a computer and music shit here for nothing." He said sarcastically. Y/n frowned and pouted. "You didn't have to be mean about it." She said towards him and folding her arms. "I am sorry babe." He said laughing and grabbing her by the waist. "Hey don't touch me after you sassed me out boi." Y/n said a bit mad. "I am sorry babe how can i make it up to you?" He asked her concerned. "Hmmmm? You could kiss me again." She said laughing as if she didn't mean it. "Alright than i will." "Wait what!!!" Y/n said surprised. Out of nowhere Yoongi grabbed Y/n by the waist and pushed her up against the wall pinned her arms down. He then slowly moved his face closer to hers ,up until he was millimeters apart from her face. "Yoongi wait what if i was just-." Yoongi didn't listen to her he kept coming closer until his lips brushed hers. Y/n felt his breath on her lips. She decided to close her eyes, and not a second later she felt a a pair of lips on her own. It was warm and soft but this kiss was not like the last one. She felt an underlying feeling in it one that dare not be messed with. She made a quiet moan in the kiss and felt herself get weak in the knees. Yoongi than removed his lips from hers but kept her held down. "Yoongi i was joking when i said you had to kiss me i was going to tell you that it was okay and i forgive you." Yoongi had tuned her out and kept his eyes on her beautiful face. (A/N: ik many of you will be saying to yourself bitch i look like a potato the fuck. Same though) He looked into her soulful e/c eyes and he wandered his eyes across her face and bit his lip. Y/n looked at him in confusion when he but his lip. "Yoongi why are you doing that?" Yoongi sighed and looked away. "Nothing" he said blushing. But it was something. It was something Y/n could sense. She felt and extreme sense of Lust form on the room. Both of them were feeling in the mood ,but both of them didn't dare to touch eachother. Y/n Shifted uncomfortably in the presence of Yoongi. She wanted to show and give him affection but she felt it would become awkward even when they were alone. Yoongi felt the same way. He longed to pick her up and dominate her with his kisses and love but he didn't know if she would want it. Eventually Y/n gave into the painfully lustful atmosphere. She grabbed Yoongi by the collar and kissed him passionately. Yoongi picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Y/n laced her arms around his neck as they deepend the kiss. Yoongi smirked into the kiss and slipped his tounge into it. Y/n moaned quietly into the kiss making Yoongi blush. "Y/n what are you doing?" Yoongi asked confused by his own actions and by hers. "Giving you some love..." Y/n said blushing Yoongi's eyes darkened he put his head down and slowly looked up. His eyes lustfully looked into her eyes as she said that. Y/n stiffened at his gaze and she gripped his shoulders tightly. "What is wrong Y/n ,are you scared?" Yoongi asked Y/n giving her a sexy smirk. "N-no i am not scared." Y/n said hesitantly. Yoongi smiled warmly. "Okay are you sure you want to do this?" He said eyeing her woman parts and looking back to her eyes. (A/N: PERVERTTTTT!!!!!) Y/n looked back at Yoongi and blushed a deep shade of red. "Yoongi i want to do it but i have no idea what people will say." Yoongi nodded at her and smiled. "Pay no mind to them they shouldn't be in our business anyways...if we fuck we fuck what is done is done." Y/n felt a little more at ease and continued kissing him.
*******************************************
Hi guys so yes it is well into the new year and HORRAY!!! AUTHOR-NIM FINALLY FUCKING DECIDED TO UPDATE. *BOWS* I AM SO SORRY GUYS!!! i hope it is good next chapter i finally decided THERE WILL BE SMUT SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! Comment how you feel abt this and all that jazz okay until next chapter~ Yoru