What is wrong with Yoongi??

CAN WE JUST BE HAPPY FOR THESE RECENT SONGS BY BTS AND THEIR 4TH ANNIVERSARY I SWEAR WE ARE BLESSED WITH SO MUCH SO YEAH I KNOW I AM YELLING  AND I'M LATE AF BUT THAT IS BECAUSE "4 o'clock  by RM and V", "So far away by Suga, JK and Jin", and" We don't talk anymore pt 2 by JK and Jimin".ARE PLAYING WITH MY HEART AND FEELINGS I CANNOT STOP CRYING I SWEAR SO IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THEM IMMA BLESS YOU WITH ONE AND PUT THE REST IN OTHER PARTS OK ENJOY NOW~ Yoru

PS: I HAVE NO CHILL

***************************************************************************************

3rd POV

After Y/n had said her story she had silenced herself and looked around her at the boys wide eyes. "now we know about all the catfights that happen in the girls dorm with out us boys being there" Jimin joked. Y/n looked at Jimin in a unimpressed and monotone face. "Jimin life isn't about seeing girls fight and saying that them fighting is hot okay...God" Yoongi said. "okay Enough!" Ms. A spat out. "Mianhae Seonsaeng".(A/N:Seonseng is Teacher in Korean) all 8 students said to Ms. A. (A/N: Administators are usually teachers who teach their respective classes well at least my former middle school they were) "Okay so i see what happened, but then again Ms. Jejang  is one of the best instructors in the school but she is pretty rude." Ms. A said. Yoongi spoke up. "yeah i had her last year i've noticed she always picks on one student and the rest are fine i was a witness for another student, that student had it so bad the i've heard rumors of her jumping off the building and killing herself." Y/n's eyes widened she looked down into her lap and sat there. "Y/n are you okay?" J-hope asked. "yeah i'm fine." Y/n said sighing. "okay so what i can do about this is that i can send a letter back to the 5 of them and tell them that you guys said that Ms.L/n  is your friend so you allow her to hang out with you guys." Ms. A stated. "Yeah that is a good idea." Rap-monster said. Y/n smiled but she had her mind still on what yoongi said, as she sat there the image of what happened was very vivid and she didn't notice but she was swaying a bit in her chair. "that seems like a good idea." Y/n agreed to what Ms. A said. "Noona are you alright?" Jungkook asked noticing the swaying. "oh my god she is swaying!" Jimin said said to the other members around him.  after a few minutes you saw your eyesight start to blotch up and blacken. you fell out of your chair and fainted and fell unconscious. "Y/n! Y/N! OH MY GOD Y/N!!" were the last words you heard. everyone was in panic. "GET HER TO THE NURSES OFFICE!!" Yoongi yelled. Jungkook picked Y/n up bridal style and took her to the nurses office.

In the nurses office

Jungkook POV

I picked up Noona and too her to the nurses office. "oh Jungkook nice to see-OH Ms. L/n fainted." The nursed said inspecting Y/n. "lay her down on this bed i need to inspect what caused her to faint." The nurse said. I put her down on the bed and smiled looking at her peaceful sleeping face.  "she is so cute." i said smiling. The hyungs later came into the room and looked at her smiling. "Awww Y/n -ssi is so cute when sleeping" J-hope said. the nurse looked at us smirking. "So do all of you somehow or another in love with y/n??" she asked smirking. we all looked at her blushing. "i just love Y/n as is she were my daughter." Jin-hyung said. "Y/n-ssi is one of my classmates but i love her as a friend." hobi-hyung said. "she is also seen as a daughter-like figure to me." Rap-mon- hyung said. "I loved Y/n-noona in that sense but i cannot anymore because i was bad and i used her to get to someone close to her she now she doesn't trust me." Jimin-hyung said. "Y/n-Noona is like a big sister to me she treats me kindly so i love her and look up to her." Tae-hyung said. (A/N: See what i did there with Tae's name? IK IK i am terrible) " I love Y/n Noona she looks out for me and even though everyone treats me like a baby she treats me a bit better than everyone else does, and i love her for that." I said huffing at my hyungs. we all looked at Yoongi and he was silent and mesmerized by Y/n's sleeping face. "so Yoongi what does Y/n mean to you?" we all asked. Yoongi's face flushed with pink. it isn't any of your business. "OF COURSE IT IS OUR BUSINESS WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND BANDMATES!" i said. "out with it" Jin-hyung said to Suga-hyung. "Okay fine i love Y/n i love her a lot she has gotten my heart since after we met her." Suga said blushing red. The nurse cooed "so looks like Ms.Y/n has someone after her heart after all." Suga-hyung blushed. 

Yoongi POV

I looked at all my dongsaengs and jin-hyung  i was bright red. i just confessed my love to Y/n but the only bad thing was that she was asleep. I sighed. "Hey Nurse can i stay with Y/n a bit longer?" i asked. "sure just be back before class starts or else they'll hear it from me." "thank you nurse." i said. The rest of the members left the nurses office and the nurse had to run and errand and so i pulled up a chair and sat next to Y/n she was so pretty while asleep and was so peaceful i smiled. i slowly leaned down and my face was centimeters from hers. i sighed and kissed her gently while she was asleep. Y/n i love you i hope you wake up soon so i can tell you that while you are conscious. Yoongi left the nurses office and did not notice the other members spying on them, but as well as a formidable and envious person who wanted Yoongi all to herself.

***************************************************************************************

I KNOW this is late and i'm sorry but i needed to think up some plot because i had major writers block also did you hear about BTS's Logo change it is so awesome also did you guys hear about their new song Come Back Home omg it make me so happy because they are growing and growing everyday with new Army's joining us. well back on the story yeah here comes a new rival and yay Yoongi finally admitted it.

Yoongi: COULD YOU PLEASE NOT EMBARASS ME EVEN MORE Author-ssi?

Me: sorry Yoongi but the reader is happy or are you *Stares at the reader* well whatever you are feeling just please don't be a silent reader i could use some ideas for the next chapter if you have any so please comment 

Yoongi: Wow you are just shameful asking for them to help

ME: well i am delivering them a STORY you PABO! 

Yoongi : You are the reall Pabo YOU HAVE no Swaeg !! or my 3 dollar chains bitch 

well by see ya next time ~Yoru