Meeting the gang

Characters
Your Emo Friend: Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook)
Friend zoned Dude: V (Kim Taehyung)
The School Playboy: Jimin (Park Jimin)
Prankster Horse: J-Hope (Jung Hoseok)
Breaker of things: Rap-Monster (Kim Namjoon)
Badmouthed Pianist: Suga (Min Yoongi)
Everyone's Mom: Jin (Kim Seokjin)
The Fan girl: (L/n) (Y/n)
Your Bitch: (Bf/l/n) (Bf/f/n) (Bf= Best Friend)

(Y/n) (L/n). She seemed like the average school girl in Korea. She wasn't really anyone of mentionable class. She was the everyday average B-C class student. A normal girl with dreams and worked her ass off for what she wanted to achieve. 

Unfortunately (Y/n) was of the few students on a nice fall morning that was late. She ran as fast as she could to school so she wouldn't be late for class at least. Making it just in time for class as the bell rang she sat down at her desk, pulled out her notes from yesterday, and her homework.

"Miss (Y/n)."
 the teacher called.
"Uhmm yes, Ms. Jejang."
She said.
"Miss (Y/n) please see me after school." 
" Uhm yes, ma'am."
 Y/n exclaimed shyly as she looked Ms. Jaeang in the eye.
"Oooooohhhhhh."
 everyone in the class said like 1st graders when someone was in trouble.
"(Y/n) is in trouble."
They all jeered at her.
"Okay class be quiet I have a lesson to teach."
 said Ms. Jejang. The class quieted down enough to hear a pin drop before Ms. Jaeang began teaching.
"Okay, I need to call role, say here if you are here alright class"
Ms. Jejang said calmly looking at the class.
"(L/n) (Y/n)?"
"Here."
"(Bf/l/n) (Bf/f/n)?"
"Here."
"Kim Namjoon?"
"Here."
"Jung Hoseok?"
"Here."
etc... Ms. Jaeang began droning on calling the names of the class out loud as she checked,and exed next to the names with her black inked pen. 

After Class ended for the morning the lunchtime bell had rung
"(Y/n)-ssi"
 your best friend called.
"Huh, what is it (Bf/n)-ssi?"
You asked.
"Why do you think Ms. Jejang asked to see you after class?"
She asked curiously staring at Y/n.
"I don't know?"
You said confused.
"Eeek!!!!!!"
 You both hear some girls squealing in happiness.
"Oh my gawd! (que Jungkook) it is the 3rd Years Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi."
You both Hear squeals from the other side of the hallway you were in eating lunch.  Annoyed in the enveloped squealing you both curiously walk to see what the hell they were screaming about.
"Oh, my Gawd!  Awwww, look! It is the 1st year's Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook."
"What are they doing here?"
You asked (Bf/n) concerned with your life right now from the feral fangirls around you.
"Probably here to hang out and eat lunch with Namjoon-Oppa and Hoseok-Oppa."
She said shrugging her shoulders as she answered your question.
"Hmmm but why though?"

I stared at the 5 boys as they entered the classroom to eat lunch and hang out with Kim Namjoon, and Jung Hoseok. I stood there next to (Bf/n) confused AF. By doing that Jeon Jungkook noticed me.
OH SHIT!
 I cursed in my head. He walked over to me and  (Bf/n).
"Sup ladies."
He said in a chill manner.
"Uhm is there something you need Jungkook-Oppa?"
I said shyly. He frowned.
"I'm not your Oppa."
He said fiercely.
"Oh sorry, Jungkook." 
I said embarrassed.
"Jungkook-ah."
Namjoon called out to the boy in front of me.
"What is it Hyung?"
Jungkook said.
"Don't rawr at your upperclassman."
Namjoon exclaimed knowing that I was older than Jungkook.
"Sorry Hyung."
Jungkook apologized to Namjoon as he glanced at me again. Jungkook walked over to me and put his hand under my chin.
"hmmm, you are cute."
Jungkook smirked at me. He then walked away as if he had something better to do. My eyes after that began to wander. They wandered around till they landed on one of my Upper-classman specifically Min Yoongi. He didn't look alive. He looked tired and unamused. He also looked ready to cuss someone out. I kept staring at him until he caught me. My body froze in horror
"oh no."

***************************************************************
So how was that ik I left you on a cliffhanger but you gotta wait until the next update. ~ Yoru remember to read, vote, and follow me if you like this story.