Freetime On The Weekend with Jimin?

Sup I'm back with another update ik what you are thinking " Yoru how dare you this is Yoongi x Reader not Jimin I am slow but when I write I don't just jot ideas down I write the story on a price of paper and then on Wattpad I revise it to make it better for all of you so sorry for a long Wait ~Yoru
***************************************************************
Your POV

I ran too the girls dorm to see all of my friends there about to eat.
"Oh Y/n-ssi". They called.
"Oh you guys were just about to eat huh"? I said.
" Yeah we brought some for you". They said. "Oh takeout".
"Well we got your favorite".
Bf/n pulled out f/f.
"Oh my god thank you"
I sat down at one of the tables in the common area.
"I can't wait to eat this".
I opened the box to see f/f.
" OMG it is so mouth watering".
"Then eat it instead of speaking". Bf/n said with her mouth full.
"Alright fine". I said.

After you all ate you all went to your shared dorms and did your nightly routines. Soon after your phone started ringing. You went over and check the phone you looked at it and under the ID it said unknown number. You decided to answer it.
"Uhm who is this?"
You asked.
"Oh it is me your hope your angel J-Hope." "Who is J-Hope "
you asked assuming it was an alias.
"Oh it is me Jung Hoseok."
Realizing now who was calling Y/n spoke in a much more excited tone.
"Oh Hoseok-oppa how did you get my number."
" Oh that well I got it from your friend who has a crush on Bf/b (Bf/b= best friends bias) "Oh you mean Bf/n?"
"Yeah."
He said chuckling through the phone as if you could see his smile.
"Hey well my friend Jimin wanted me to call you to ask if you wanted to hang out on Saturday."
" Well why didn't he call me on his own phone?"
Y/n asked confused as to why the person supposedly askign her out was nowhere to be heard. 
"Oh I'm using his phone and he is a bit shy right now."
You suddenly heard a " Fuck off" in the background.
"Huh who said that?"
Y/n asked in confusion and shock.
"Oh that was just Yoongi telling me to fuck off because I woke him up."
"Oh that makes sense."
Y/n recalled to what happened earlier in the day.
"Well anyways I'm going to give Jimin back his phone so he can talk to you and also so that I can run for my life because of Yoongi."
Hosepk said chuckling in fear of Yoongi.
Jimin got his phone back from Hoseok and then began speaking.
"Oh hi Y/n."
"Hi Jimin... So you wanted to ask me out to hang on Saturday?"
Y/n was a little giddy talking to Jimin.  "Yeah so do you wanna hang on Saturday...I mean of you are free."
He said shyly.
"Sure why not I'm not doing anything on Saturday."
" Alright then well then meet me in the cafe around the convenience store near the school."
"Okay."
"Come around 8:30am."
" Alright see you there". He then hung up.

At the boys dorm however things were a lot different than a sweet phone call.
"What the fuck J-Hope!"
Yoongi said angrily chasing Hoseok around the dorms.
"Why did you wake me up you son of a bitch."
Yoongi said pissed. Hoseok and Yoongi finally made it back to the Common area where everyone else was.
"Answer me you little bitch Yoongi practically yelled at Hoseok."
Yoongi practically screamed at Hoseok.
" WOAH WOAH WOAH Yoongi Chill." Namjoon said.
"Why should I chill this little bitch woke me up from sleep."
Yoongi said pointing at Hoseok.
"Come on guys lets just all go to bed I know I need to I have a date with Y/n tomorrow". Jimin said.
"Jimin stop boasting." Jungkook said. "Yeah stop speaking like you are better than all of us."
Yoongi said stop a bit pissed.
"Well I mean he is right we do need to go to bed...especially all of my children...WHICH IS YOU GUYS."
Jin said in a motherly tone.
"Why do we need to go to bed."
"Because eomma said so...now go to bed before I smack all of your asses go off to bed especially you Jungkook you are still growing."
"But eomma...i'ma big kid."
Jungkook whined.
"Nope you're not a big kid until you are Yoongi's age okay now off to bed."
All of them lugged themselves off to bed.

The next morning  Y/n woke up at the nice time of 10:00am.
"Oh that is right Jimin asked me out today well I better get ready. Y/n got ready but putting on some shorts a nice tee-shirt and put on some combat boots (or converse) (hah converse " converse converse I really hate converse")
she put on very little to no makeup on.
"Oh no it is 11:00am I promised I'd meet Jimin at 10:30am crap."
Y/n ran out the door and ran to the cafe that they promised they'd meet at. She ran into the cafe and saw Jimin there sipping some coffee.
"Oh hi Y/n."
Jimin said gesturing to sit.
"Sorry I'm late."
She said sadly.
"You are fine to be honest I just got here myself like 2 minutes ago."
"Oh okay well where do you plan to go?"
Y/n asked him.
"We'll explore how about that?" He asked. "Alright then well let me eat first."
*************************************************************** so was that good my favorite part was when I made Jin make them go to bed and sleep lolz  well comment how vote and until next update ~ Yoru