Exploring with Jimin

Hi guys sorry for the super effing long wait but you know school and all that crap so here is an update and just warning you Jimin does some pretty shitty stuff to you so u have been warned ~ Yoru
***************************************************************
3rd POV
You ordered some f/p (favorite pastries). A after you got some you sat down wit Jimin and ate. "So why did you ask me out"? "You seem interesting". He said licking his lips seductively. You shuddered a bit. "What is wrong"? He asked. "I am just a bit cold". You said lying. "Oh do you need me to warm you up...I know a way". He said stating intently at you. " And what is that way". You asked a bit scared. "Heh tell you I'll show you a later". He said smirking. " Well anyways let's go I have finished eating". You said. "Alright" he said grabbing onto your waist. "Jimin...(A/n: You got no jams) what are you doing"? " I am giving you some of my love". "Huh"?  You said confused. "Well anyways sorry lets go". He dragged you out of the cafe. "okay". You said. "Hey so where do you want to go first"? He asked. (A/n:Don't judge me if you go shopping a lot but I don't get to go to the mall often so yeah) "Uhhm well I am sorry for asking this but I don't get to go shopping that much so uhm the mall". You said sheepishly. " Sure why not". he said shrugging.
At the mall
Your POV
"Ehhhh look it is Chim Chim and Y/n Noona". " Taehyung"!! I stood there appalled by seeing Kim Taehyung there. "Taehyung"! "What is it Y/n"? he said yelling back to me. " Why are you here"? "I came to hang out with my hyungs and golden makane Jungkookie". Yoongi walked up behind Taehyung. "Well anyways I am here on my date with Y/n". Jimin said. "Come on Y/n" Jimin said holding my hand. He dragged me off somewhere.
Jimin POV
I just have to play along as if I am on a date with Y/n until I find or see BF/n. Then I can ditch her and run for the hills with Bf/n. I feel bad for Y/n but that is what the call me at school the playboy of all playboys.
Your POV
"Jimin where are we going first"? "The food court for some sweets". " seems like a food idea". I said. "What so you want to eat?" "How about a snack like ice cream?" "Yeah sure but who is buying it?" "I'll buy it". Jimin said. " That is okay I can pay for it." "No I asked you out I'll buy it." Jimin said. "B-But -." "NO I'm buying it" he said. "Okay fine." "So what flavor do you want." He asked. "Uhhm f/f" (A/n: Favorite flavor) "Alright I'll take chocolate." He said. After we paid we explored the mall some more. Me and Jimin were about done with our ice creams when we saw a girl. She looked awfully similar to Bf/n but then I realized it was Bf/n. "OMG BF/N!" "Y/n-ssi!" she said. "Mmmh" Jimin licked his lips. "She looks delicious." (A/N:WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WRITE???)"Huh?" I said confused AF. "I officially end this date." Jimin came closer to me and put his hand underneath my chin. "Y/n you are a nice girl but sadly you aren't my type...she was what I was really after." My eyes widened I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "He used me!" My legs won't walk and I saw how he ran up to Bf/n and started flirting with her. My legs fell to the ground and I felt hot water daring to escape my eyes at the water line. I then felt a hot liquid roll down my cheeks. "Huh." I said in confusion. "Am I crying?" I touched my cheeks and looked at my hand to see water. "Huh what do you know I am crying over a guy for the first time in my life...I'll get over it right?"

***************************************************************
Ik ik at the beginning of this part Jimin kept egging on how he wanted to do you but that was for him to kind of flirt and get your attention on him so yeah well I hope this part was good but keep waiting I have to jot down some more for the story so to keep you reading read these wonderful peoples stories eemilyoliverr and lunathedemoncatgirl well until next time ~ Yoru