A Christmas Carol Pt. 4

Kazran finds a place to hide, and the shark cruises behind him.

"In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan. Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone. Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow. In the bleak midwinter long ago" Abigail is out of her cryochamber and the shark is calm beneath her hand.

"It's not really the singing, of course," the Doctor says.

"Yes, it is," Kazran says.

"Nah."

"The fish love the singing. It's true."

"Nah. The notes resonate in the ice crystals, causing a delta wave pattern in the fog. Ow. A fish bit me."

"Shut up, then" {Y/N} mutters.

"Heaven and earth shall flee away..."

"Of course. That's how the machine controls the cloud belt. The clouds are ice crystals. If you vibrate the crystals at exactly the right frequency, you could align them into ow! Why do they keep biting me?" the Doctor asks.

"Look, the fish obviously like the singing, ok? Now shut up" {Y/N} says flicking his ear.

"Ok."

"In the bleak midwinter, falling down before, the ox and ass and camel which adore."

*Back To Sardick*

The portrait behind Sardick's chair is now of Abigail, not his father.

"It's bigger on..."

*Cryovault*

Abigail and Kazran are looking inside the TARDIS.

"...the inside."

"Yeah, it's the colour. Really knocks the walls back" the Doctor says, the shark is in Abigail's cryochamber.

"Shark in a box, to go" {Y/N} says.

*This is amazing" Abigail says looking around.

"Nah, this is transport. We keep amazing out here" {Y/N} again opens the doors they are in the clouds, amongst the fish "come on, then. Let's get this shark out" young Kazran takes a photograph which old Sardick digs out of his memory box. The shark is released.

"Hey, look at her go" the Doctor closes Abigail's cryochamber and sees a set of dials on the front - 000 008.

"Abigail, this number. What does it mean?" {Y/N} asks.

"It pertains to me, ma'am, not the fish."

"Yeah, but how?" the Doctor asks.

"You are a doctor, you say? Are you one of mine?"

"Do you need a doctor?" the microwave goes ding!

"Ah. Sorry. Time's up, kids" {Y/N} says.

"Why?"

"It's nearly Christmas Day."

*Time skip*

They put Abigail back in her cryochamber.

"If you should ever wish to visit again."

"Well, you know, if we're ever in the neighbourhood," the Doctor says.

"They come every Christmas Eve," Kazran says.

"What?" {Y/N} asks.

"Yeah, they do. Every time. They promised."

"No, we don't," the Doctor says, Kazran shuts Abigail's cryochamber. Then it opens again, with the Doctor, {Y/N} and Kazran wearing red fur-trimmed hats.