Chapter 28 - Tied up, part 1

~Lily POV~

I glanced around the street, hoping that no one I didn't want to be noticed by, noticed me. I kept on walking down the street, my eyes darting along.

The wind blew, snow fell lightly to the ground. I was walking to my Mother's house, to visit and check on her, and to finally put some protective enchantments around her house.

When I finally got to the house, it looked the same as always, and I was relieved to see that no Deatheater had come upon her house.

I knocked a couple times, but nobody answered. I glanced in through the window, but the blinds were shut tight. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, I could feel chills travel up my arms, legs, and spine.

I tried the door, which was locked and didn't open. I looked around the neighborhood slowly, and pulling out my wand, said quietly, "Alohomora,", and the door clicked, and opened.

I walked in cautiously, my wand at ready.

"Mum?" I asked aloud. But there was no answer. I kept on walking around the house, calling out her name, but nobody seemed to be home.

Until.

Until a shot of red light flew at cross the room, missing my nose by less than an inch, breaking a vase on the other side of the room.

I turned quickly, and on impulse, yelled, "Protego!" I blocked the first curse, the next and the next.

I didn't know where my mother was, and I assumed that she was dead, and as heavy tears filled in my eyes, I continued to fight, my mind running through as many defensive spells I could remember. When I had finally managed to stun him, I tied him up in a chair, took his wand and hid it deep in the cushions of my mother's couch.

I casted the special Patronus spell that you can send messages with that Dumbledore has taught us in one of the meetings. A bright, beautiful doe sprouted from the end of my wand.

"Come to my Mum's house quickly. Important. Bring support." The Dow disappeared, and I wiped some of the fallen tears from my face, and left the sitting room in search for Mum.

I looked through all the rooms, but didn't find anything. No sign of struggle, so sign of my Mum. As I looked lastly in the pantry, I saw jar a few inches away from me blast into pieces. I had only time to take out my wand before I was stunned.

• • •

"What are we going to do?"

"We should have waited for all the Order to come. They could've helped us fight."

"Wonder what happened to Lily? I know she's stunned, but there was one Deatheater tied up, that idiot who took us must've come up upon her."

"Or she just lost in the struggle."

"She wouldn't have lost. I know she wouldn't have." The voices sounded familiar. I opened my eyes slightly. I didn't see anyone there. I tried to scratch my nose, but I then noticed that my hands were tied behind my back.

"Lily? Are you awake?" James asked from somewhere to my right.

"Yes," I replied weakly. "Where am I? Why am I tied up?"

"We've been captured by Deatheaters. We're now in some giant Manor, who knows where." Remus said calmly from right behind me.

"Where is everyone? Are we all back to back, or what?"

"Yes, I'm on your right, Lily, Remus is behind you, and Sirius is on your left."

"And why didn't you have support like I said?"

"Well, we didn't think there'd be Deatheaters, we thought you might've seen someone. Not that you had been stunned in the kitchen." Sirius said.

"Well, I didn't plan to be stunned, Sirius."

"What happened to you anyway?"

"Well, when I had come my Mum's house, I walked in, and I looked around for her, I didn't find her, I only saw the Deatheater. We fought for a bit, until I had been able to stun him. I tied him up, stuffed his wand in Mum's cushions, and went searching for her, I had gotten into the kitchen and tried looking in the pantry, and then some jar exploded from a missed stunning spell, and then once I had turned round, I wasn't quick enough and was stunned." I said, thinking back to what had all happened. I should have been more cautious. If there had been one Deatheater, there would have bound to be another.

"It's fine, you must've thought your Mum had been dead, you weren't thinking about another Deatheater." James said, reading my mind.

"But what are we going to do? The Order won't be able to come and save us, because they will be bound to be captured, too. And then what? The Ministry doesn't know what's happened."

"It'll be fine. Lily, have you got your wand? I realize I should have asked this before." Remus asked. I moved my leg to try to feel if my wand would bounce against my leg. I didn't feel it, and even if it was there, I wouldn't be able to reach it.

"No," I said fearfully. "Oh, we're going to die, aren't we? We will, oh no, I didn't want to die this young, so much I haven't done!"

"Lily, calm down, we'll get out of this, we just have to think." Remus said, calmly again. His voice was soft and soothing, but my voice still shook when I spoke.

"Remus, what re we going to do? We're wandless, somewhere God only knows, Deatheaters are most likely right outside that door, so even if we do figure out a way out of these ropes, we've no hope of getting past the Deatheaters."

"We have to try."

• • •

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I hope you liked this chapter. It will be split up in 2 or 3 parts, I think. Please vote and comment!

Sincerely,

4WeasleyIsOurKing