Their Past

3rd of January 1977

A 17 year old Slytherin student run to the corridors. She was in a rush........big rush.

"Wait for me Sevy, just wait for me" the girl murmured..

She went outside and was shocked on what she saw. It was Severus being bullied again by James and his peers. She was about to tell a word when Lily went on her way and make a word to the boys. Severus fell down and insult Lily.

"I don't need your help mudblood" Lily became angry.

"Is that so!? Snivellus" Lily barked. James and the others with Lily left Severus sitting and the woman standing far to his side. When everyone else are gone in sight, the woman run to Severus.

"Severus are you Ok?" she ask worrying.

"Chloe, I'm fine. James just twist my ankle I guess but I'm fine" he reply. Chloe let a sigh.

"You've been so rude lately you know" she said. Severus look down,  he really feel so sorry. He just make Lily away from her.

"Next time I'll  hex Potter" he mutter.

"You know you must say sorry to her. You call her a name that even I can't forget." she said. "And in addition, this was our last year. Don't make Lily away from you" she added. Sverus let a deep breath

"Do you think she can forgive me?" ask  Severus.

"It depends, but you need to apologize. She'll be angry to you for the rest of your life if you wont" she said.

He nodded and gave a smile.

"Thank you Chloe" he said softly.

"What would I do, without you on my side?" he added. I smile.

"Maybe your already killed Potter or maybe worst" Chloe joked.

...-...-...-...-...-...-...-...-...-...-

February 14, 1977

The Yule Ball, an event that everyone was excited to celebrate. In the Slytherin dorm, students started to meet with their pairs. Severus Snape, a 7th year student, spent his momment lonely. He ask no one for this.

Funny, he mused. Why do students need a celebration like this. I'm just gonna spent this night watching funny people on their suits dancing disgracefully.

He left the common room and went to the ball alone.

Chloevie Tyler, also a 7th year student, was dressed in a long black gown and a 3 inch heels. Her hair stayed on her shoulder but this time, it was curled.

She went outside the Slytherin dorm and meet her pair on the entrance, Russel Sylson.

"Ms. Chloevie, shall we?" Russel ask. Chloe nodded.

I just let you so I can't be embarrass tonight. I was wondering whom do Severus take. She mused.

Russel bring her inside the Great Hall and drag her firmly for a dance.

While dancing, she searched the hall looking for Severus. Her eyes caught a dark corner where Severus standing staring at her.

Severus was watching Chloe as she went inside with Russel Sylson He watch her as Sylson drag her for a dance.

Insolent, he must ask her not drag her. He mused.

Meanwhile, while the pair was dancing, he notice that Chloe was looking over him. She gave him a frown face and look away.

Is she sad for me? Or she was looking at the other person? he mused.

He look away and took a champagne, he need it. Besides, he can't be drunk like others do so easily.

Chloe and Russel stop dancing. He left her and took another woman to dance with.

Like I expected, she mused, a leftist.

She was totally aware on it. Infact, she was just waiting for him to do it. It will be rude if she just left him, so she waited for him to do it.

She decided to meet Severus om the side.

Pst Sevie!!! she called on mind.