Chapter 3 - Dancing to the same song

Comenzar desde el principio

“What?” Harry frowned, “How much.”

“Not to matter nows, Harouis,” Zayn called and then he lost his grip and fell squarely on top of Porter who shrieked and then laughed, he shoved Zayn onto the floor. “My platinum gave you a present,” Zayn jumped up and shouted, “Ta Da,” As if he survived a death defying stunt in the Cirque Du Soleil. 

“Zayno,” Louis opened his arms and bounded over, “You shouldn’t have.”

Zayn chuckled as Louis ruffled his hair, “We have a surprise,” he slurred. Then he turned to Harry, “Besides you two are shocking at keeping your hands off each other,” then he made a very inappropriate gesture at his crotch and stuck his tongue repeatedly into the side of his cheek. “If you get what I mean.”

“Dirty dog,” Louis smacked his bum and began cheering. “Larry, Larry!”

“If you’ll follow me,” she smiled at the boys. 

Niall hauled Porter up and put an arm around his shoulder, “Come on Mr. Manager,” he chuckled. Niall paused as Porter’s head lolled back and Liam took some photos, “Let’s draw a dick on his face,” Niall laughed. 

Liam burst into a fit of laughter and pointed to the opposite side of Porter’s face, “Done and done.”

Niall nearly dropped Porter when he saw the very detailed penis drawn down the side of his face, he laughed loudly as they carried him up the circular staircase and towards the private room. 

Louis was with Zayn who pulled out a joint and with a wicked wink looked at Harry who just sighed and waved a hand, Zayn lit it singing about MJ and how it was an important ingredient in his daily routine. 

“Only green here, Nig!” Louis smirked as he took the joint and sucked deeply on the filter. “Thanks babe,” Louis smiled at Harry on the stairs. “Just this once.”

Harry rolled his eyes, “Whatever.”

They were high, high paying customers and being in the oval room meant that anything goes. The blonde woman said nothing as she opened the door to the lavish, private party room. She lingered at the door as the other boys piled in and grabbed Zayn’s hand. “We like to give our customers the full service,” she winked as she ran his hand up her thigh.

Zayn laughed, a deep guttural sound as he handed Louis the joint and shut the door on them. He pushed her up against the wall as he began kissing her, thoughts of Bradley, of the media, of everything disappeared as she moaned. Then he pulled away, “Wait,” he whispered. 

Her face was inches from his, breathing heavy she replied, “What?”

“We have a surprise coming for the boys can you send them up here?” 

She nodded, “Sure,” she kissed him deeply and their tongues collided in a fervid fashion. 

“I’ll find you when we’re done?”

She squeezed his engorged crotch and bit her lip, “You better.”

Zayn looked over his shoulder at two men dressed as Police Officers and one very beautiful red head dressed in a leather body suit, the zip undone to her waist and her glittering cleavage on full show. “Speaking of entertainment,” he kicked the door open to the room and called to the boys, “The entertainements here!”

Liam jumped on the couch and began cheering wildly, “Strippers!”

Harry groaned, “Oh God.”

Louis began laughing and Niall was at the door, he saw the men first and groaned, “Men, No!”

Then the girl was at the door, her long, deep red hair falling over her shoulders and she winked at Niall. “What about me?” she stepped closer, “Will I do?”

Niall’s jaw dropped, “Stripper’s are here!”

Zayn lingered at the door and winked at the girl, “Four rounds of shots and a bottle of Vodka?” He handed her his credit card, “Oh,” just as she pulled away he held her hand and pulled her back. “And a round of hot sex in your office?” He raised an eyebrow. 

“Coming up,” She smiled and then closed the door behind her. 

“No,” Harry was trying to get Liam to sit down, “You’re going to launch yourself through the glass.”

Porter was awake and laughing at Niall who was trying to pull Liam’s pants down. “Who the fuck drew this on my face?” Porter shouted as he looked at himself in his phone. 

They all burst into a fit of laughter and Louis was sitting watching the strippers with a curious expression. Harry jumped next to him, “You’re not thinking of running off with one of them are you?” Harry whispered. 

Louis smiled, “I can look?”

“You can touch, just tonight,” Harry laughed. “Just a little.”

“You’re wicked Mr. Styles.”

“Who are the lucky Bachelors?” The girl hollered as she began reapplying red lipstick.

“They are!” Niall laughed pointing at them, “You’re for us,” he winked at her. Then he gestured to the two, very attractive and overly muscled guys. “They’re for them,” he pointed at the boys. 

“You’re in for a real treat,” she giggled at Louis who was blushing and Harry who looked like a deer in headlights.