"Alright, home then?" he asked and I grabbed French bread on the way to the check stand. He insisted on paying and wouldn't let me even attempt to and I had to snatch a bag from him so I could carry one home.

"Stubborn." I said on our short way home

"Yes I am. And look at us aren't we cute." He squeezed my hand

"Adorable." I said in the most girly voice I could muster up.

We got home and I kicked him out of the kitchen so I could cook and then flopped down beside him on the couch when the shells were in the oven to bake.

I curled my feet beside me and leaned into him, he instantly raised an arm and wrapped it around me.

"I love this show." He had Bones on Netflix, the one where Angela and Bones went to the club and they were high on cocaine I think it was because a bag in the wall burst open.

"Me too." We watched a couple episodes and I pulled shells out and put the soup in to broil it while Aiden set the table.

I dished it up and Aiden went in to get a bottle of wine, a nice change from beer.

"I figured it went well with pasta." He set a glass in front of me and went to sit on the other side of me.

"It does."

"So what are your plans for tomorrow?" he asked

"Tomorrow, Saturday." I was thinking out loud "I have to get my nails filled and that's about it." I kept them short and they were getting too long. I liked them being pretty but I never got those insane long acrylic nails, those we not practical.

"I want homemade Pizza, beer and to watch a stupid guy movie, like accepted."

"Okay and I've never seen it so that's fine." I agreed, even if I had seen it and hated it I would still watch it with him, he puts up with my movies enough.

After dinner we called it an early night. He had pretty much moved me into his room refusing to let us sleep in different beds. I grabbed my book and propped myself up to read while he studied.

I loved to read and with Frozen playing in the background I was completely relaxed in another shirt I snagged from him, it's a good thing I lived here or he may be running low on those by now.

"Go to sleep princess." He took my book from me and I didn't fight it.

The next day I got up early to get grocery shopping and my nails out of the way, stopping at the sex store to get a new set of lingerie especially for him and a couple other things that may make that night fun. I had to make sure I was prepared to torment him all night like he does to me.

There were so many ideas swarming around in my mind and I felt like an evil villain plotting.

I came home and he left a note saying he got called in and telling me the kind of pizza he wanted, I got to work on the dough so it could sit and I got bored after that, a word my grandmother always hated.

She would tell me that it wasn't allowed and I was capable of entertaining myself so there was no reason to be bored. She was right, I made cookies and banana bread before I got to work on laundry and hand washed dishes then moved to vacuuming and cleaning up the rest of the house too since I didn't feel like reading.

"All sweaty, that's how I like you." Aiden came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"Perv." I turned in his arms and when he came in for a kiss I pushed him away.

"Hey now." He grabbed my hair and kissed me anyway

"Shower time for me." I pulled away

"Oh showers, funny thing, I need one too!" he said happily and then proceed to throw me over his shoulder and drag me into his bathroom.

"Put me down!" I ordered but he never listened. He slid me down his body and onto my feet slowly before removing his clothes and mine. I had gone out and bought new everything for the shower to keep in his room since it was rare I actually got to shower in my bathroom.

"Hello beautiful." He said once we were all wet and I crossed my arms and sent him the evil eye.

"What's with the man handling?" I asked and his eyes roamed over my body

"You know you're breasts look delicious right now." He pulled my body to his roughly and licked my nipples before gently biting them. I moaned and pushed him away.

"Down boy." I said and he looked down and at me

"I don't think that's going to happen." He smirked and so I reached behind me and turned the water to freezing and let it spray over him.

He yelped and when he couldn't get away he hopping out of the shower

"Not nice, that was so not nice." He peaked in and I turned it back to warm

"Cold?" I asked and he glared

"Very."

"Oppsy." I smiled innocently and he felt the water cautiously before coming back in.

"That was a bitch move." He told me

"I don't know what you're talking about." But he was good while we took a shower and when we were dressed, well semi dressed, I rolled out the dough and let him help me put the toppings on so they were just how he wanted them to be.

He went and sat on the couch and I brought him a beer while we put the movie in I read the back and didn't think it would be too bad.

We ate on the couch and he was definitely feeling the no sex thing, he would try to slide his hand up my leg or get touchy and I would keep pushing him away. This is right where I wanted him because I had some determination to hold out longer, it's going to make a greater reward for me.

"Thanks for this." he kissed my temple getting the not so subtle hint I was giving him.

"You're welcome." I yawned as it started to get late. "You know, this movie is actually not bad." it was kind of stupid in a funny way. Tonight was actually a really great night, every night was great with him.