"King?" Ashley laughed and Vanessa joined in with her. "My ass."

"Selena come get your man I think he has completely lost it." She continued to laugh.

"Alright alright enough of this let's go to class I don't wanna be late again. And then later I have a barbecue to attend. Come on Jay." I grab his hand and pull him up with me.

----------

After school Justin drove me to their warehouse where they were having the barbecue. I was so nervous and a little scared because the last time Justin took me there things didn't go they way I hoped. Khalil clearly hated me and if he saw me again he might turn the fun get-together barbecue into a war zone.

"Selena what's up? You've been like that the whole car ride and even at lunch you seemed like you were in your own world. Tell me what's wrong babe?" Justin once again snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know I just feel like.....your gang won't be too happy seeing me there, from knowing what happened last time I was there, I don't think they like me.....I mean Khalil."

"Forget about what happened last time. I know they like you, trust me you have nothing to worry about. Plus I will be there with you, you have nothing to worry about as long as you're with me." I believed him. I know as long as I'm with Justin I have nothing to be scared of.

We walked inside and I could hear distant laughter, it was coming from the garden at the back. I could already smell the grill burning and it made me smile because it bought back memories of my old friends back in Texas, we needed any excuse to have a barbecue. I really missed them.

"Did you really think you could start without us?" Justin said as we entered the garden. All the guys were there, some were helping Khalil by the grill and some were sitting around a table drinking beer.

"Aye Justin finally man where were you? What up Selena!" Cody raised up his beer can and I waved back. At least he didn't have a problem with me, all the guys looked at my direction and smiled. Phew they all did accept me, but Khalil showed no emotion his face was expressionless. Justin took my hand walked me to the table some of the guys were sitting at. He fist bumped  all of them before sitting and pulled me to his lap.

"You know I can just sit right next to you." I lowered my voice so only he could hear me.

"But then I won't be able to do this." He  placed several kisses on my neck and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Aww puppy love." Cody teased and I could feel my cheeks heating up. 

"Stop perving at us and pass the beer." Justin said and Cody rolled his eyes and took two beer cans out of the pack and handed them to us.

"How much longer my stomach is rumbling!" Rudy moaned and not gonna lie I was trying so hard to control my stomach from rumbling I was so hungry and the delicious smell of the grilled steak was not helping, there was water in my mouth.

"Almost done be patient dick!" Khalil said. "You guys set the table. Put the plates and the cutlery out." The others started placing plates and cutlery out in the table. I wanted to help but Justin's grip on me was so tight he wouldn't let me go.

"Where the fuck are the sauces!" Za yelled.

"Fuck they're still in the kitchen someone go get them." Alfredo said and no one moved they were too busy getting themselves a plate and the necessary cutlery.