The first Lie

Selena's POV

I barely slept last night i was so worried about Justin. I got up and walked to my balcony, i looked outside, but Justin's car wasn't there and his room window and the door to the balcony was shut. He still wasn't back? Where was he all night? I left so many texts and even called him multiply times, but he didn't answer. Shit. I hope he's okay.

We were suppose to have breakfast and then go to school together, i was looking forwards to it. I've already told the girls yesterday that i will go with Justin and they don't need to pick me up. Mom already left for work and i'm so fucking late. 

I texted Justin again, but he didn't reply. I quickly wore anything and i didn't have time to do make-up or my hair. I grabbed my bag and started doing my hair on the way. On the way i texted Nessa to ask her where she was and she said she and Ash were already at school. Ugh i have to run/walk to school. 

I still couldn't stop thinking about Justin, i prayed he was okay and safe

I heard someone horn, "hey need a ride?" I quickly turned around and it was Zayn. 

"That'll be nice." I said. I was so relieved, the quicker i can get to school the better. I had to see Justin's friends, maybe they'll know where he was. 

"Get in then." He said. 

"Thank you so much." I said as i sat in the front seat. "I thought i would be late i had to literally run." 

"Why did you get up late then?" He laughed and said. I didn't wanna tell him that i was waiting for a guy that's not my boyfriend, but i stayed up all night waiting for him and he didn't come.

"My alarm didn't go off." I lied. "Plus my mom already left for work and my friends are already in school, so one one could give me a ride."

"Sad. Next time you need a ride just call me." He was so nice. "Here." Oh is he for real. He passed me his phone. 

"Oh ok.....i'll add my number on your phone too." I said. I added his number to my contacts and mine on his. 

"Cool." He said. 

"Did you have breakfast?" He said. 

"No i was getting late, i had to do my hair on the way." I said and he laughed. 

"Don't worry you still look nice. Now lets go grab some breakfast."

"No we don't have time to get breakfast."

"It's fine we still have like 7 mins left. There's a bakery near Starbucks and it sells the best donuts ever, trust me you'll love it." 

"mmmm i do like donuts." I said. 

"We'll just get donuts and skip Starbucks. And we'll eat it on the way, like you did with your hair." He laughed again. 

"Is it bad? Tell me." I started sorting out my hair.